Vantage Point

This is a discussion on Vantage Point within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Hi vpsoftware, I also have some from the company wanting me to buy an updated version of the product which ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:57pm   #9

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi vpsoftware, I also have some from the company wanting me to buy an updated version of the product which I purchased a few years ago which did not help me at all it was a total waste of money, but the agent is telling me the new updated version is much better. Can you explain to me how this works
PlatinumGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2017, 11:04pm   #10

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
VantagePoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpsoftware View Post
Thanks, Tom. HI back atcha

This is a forum, sometimes you just gotta let the lions do their thing. But as I'm sure you can imagine, our product has evolved quite a bit in the last decade. When most of these comments were made, we only forecasted for Futures. We've grown leaps and bounds and I have no desire to change someone's opinion but there may be people out there who are still curious as to what VantagePoint does and how it can help them, so if a one-on-one will help them better understand, rather than just reading disgruntled thread posts, I want to give them that opportunity.

Can you explain what is different now about vantagepoint as I brought the product a few years ago and it was useless
PlatinumGold is offline   Reply With Quote