Trading in a group

This is a discussion on Trading in a group within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by marketvistaa Good Idea. Perhaps, T2W can create a chat room I have a free chatroom which is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 13, 2011, 7:49pm   #17
Joined Feb 2011
Re: Trading in a group

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketvistaa View Post
Good Idea. Perhaps, T2W can create a chat room
I have a free chatroom which is not moderated where you guys can come and talk about whatever you want. No hounding of buying anything or something like that, 100% free . It is also a pop out window so you can drag it wherever you want. Talk about whatever you want also, I don't mind.... however I can't post direct links here I don't think, so you can PM if you want or just click on the vendor link below my name and then once you get to the front page click on Chat Room and enter the Free Public room.

Not many people are in there because no one talks much in that room, but if you guys make it a T2W room, I don't mind.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 7:32pm   #18
Joined Jul 2011

You want to know what a profitable strategy is? Doubling. I just don't have the balls for it; all you do is double up every time you lose and every time you win you squirrel some away and keep going, you'll either be a bankrupt (not in the sense of losing £2,000 or £3,000 on trading, in the sense of losing your house/savings/having to go to court to get hundreds of thousands of pounds or dollars worth of debt written off, losing your job etc)... or a multi-millionaire.

You take £1, then £2, then £4 etc what are the odds of 20 losses in a row? Extremely low is the answer. Make a profit or take a loss and call it a day.

If I got diagnosed with a terminal illness that's what I'd do, mortgage whatever assets I had, borrow whatever I could and just gamble (at the roulette table or with commodities).
jthetrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2011, 3:38pm   #19

Joined Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthetrader View Post
You want to know what a profitable strategy is? Doubling. I just don't have the balls for it; all you do is double up every time you lose and every time you win you squirrel some away and keep going, you'll either be a bankrupt (not in the sense of losing £2,000 or £3,000 on trading, in the sense of losing your house/savings/having to go to court to get hundreds of thousands of pounds or dollars worth of debt written off, losing your job etc)... or a multi-millionaire.

You take £1, then £2, then £4 etc what are the odds of 20 losses in a row? Extremely low is the answer. Make a profit or take a loss and call it a day.

If I got diagnosed with a terminal illness that's what I'd do, mortgage whatever assets I had, borrow whatever I could and just gamble (at the roulette table or with commodities).
just look at my account (no name 2) i recently got 21 losers in a row , I don't think the odds are that low .
Old May 5, 2015, 1:15pm   #20

2 Posts
Joined May 2015
I am new to trading. I am interested to do trding . pls help me
shrikant21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2015, 8:48pm   #21

8 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
We have a whatsapp group where we trade discretionary trading approach in the currency market.if you are interested you can hit the pm button
wisdomxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2015, 9:52am   #22

Joined Mar 2004
The problem with a chat room for beginners is that you will learn very little from each other. More a shoulder to cry on.
I suggest you either
1. look through the journals and find one that is profitable and suits your style
2. Splash out some money and buy a good system

But of course learn the basics first, plus terminology.
It's not so hard when you consider you have to guess market direction basically and then get stuff like money management.

P.S. start with a demo and it won't end in tears.
Old Nov 23, 2016, 11:15am   #23

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
I am stock market tips providers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikant21 View Post
I am new to trading. I am interested to do trding . pls help me
.&
sharemarketapr6 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:45am   #24

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Hello! I understand that you are looking for a group that can provide you relative information. That is great actually, however, I can personally can contact you today and I would like to discuss and have a free consultation with the expert.
Catherine0834 is offline   Reply With Quote