Which online trading account, ISA, EOD UK

This is a discussion on Which online trading account, ISA, EOD UK within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hello all, Iíve been looking for sometime at different online trading accounts, Iím particularly interested in an account that provides ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2003, 8:26pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Question Which online trading account, ISA, EOD UK

Hello all,

Iíve been looking for sometime at different online trading accounts, Iím particularly interested in an account that provides historical EOD data for the UK that can be downloaded into MetaStock. Iím also interested in trading a self select ISA account, does anyone know of a service provider that can provide this?

Thanks,
Brett
brettkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2003, 12:45am   #2
Joined Sep 2003
Brett

I use MyBroker from ODL Securities - www.mybroker.com.

You can trade UK or US shares within the ISA wrapper with all gains totally tax free - yippee.

When you open an account you get free charting from MyTrack
(a US data provider).

Their trading platform is excellent and I use their charts for all my Spread trading as well.
darrren is offline   Reply With Quote