Infinity Futures (ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS?)

This is a discussion on Infinity Futures (ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS?) within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Wondering if anyone has anything negative to say about Infinity futures... Or positive for that matter. Am currently signing up ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 29, 2009, 7:22pm   #1
Joined Apr 2009
Infinity Futures (ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS?)

Wondering if anyone has anything negative to say about Infinity futures... Or positive for that matter.
Am currently signing up to trade the Infinity AT platform - $2.30 commisions per side of ES, they clear through TransAct account which i know little about...

Was wondering if anyone used them or had anything to say?

God gave me a special gift, made me a fine instrument of warfare...If you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over.
HaloTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2009, 10:27am   #2
Joined May 2008
Are you in England?
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:06am   #3
Joined Aug 2008
Ive been using there sim account for the past few weeks;

great customer support, great platform.

But I have no experience of their live platform, not that I can see why it would be different.
mEmmerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:18am   #4
Joined May 2008
Can you even use an american broker from the uk?
Technically Fundamental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2009, 1:09pm   #5
Joined Apr 2009
HaloTrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technically Fundamental View Post
Can you even use an american broker from the uk?
Yeah ofcourse... Oh that reminds me, if you want to sign up with Infinity futures tell me and i can get us both reduced commisions through my customer service guy... ($2.20)

I've signed up. Infinity AT platform very very fast data (Seems better than my NinjaTrader Zen-fire feed) all seems very proffesional and customer service is excellent (email/phone/yahoo messenger) You have the same bloke delegated to you, so you talk to him rather than a fresh guy everytime.

God gave me a special gift, made me a fine instrument of warfare...If you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over.
HaloTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 12:18am   #6

5 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloTrader View Post
Wondering if anyone has anything negative to say about Infinity futures... Or positive for that matter.
Am currently signing up to trade the Infinity AT platform - $2.30 commisions per side of ES, they clear through TransAct account which i know little about...

Was wondering if anyone used them or had anything to say?
Hello;
Try this link for a 30 day trial. This guy has been great to me. He picks up the phone after one ring.
Soveral

Infinity Futures
soveral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 11:44am   #7
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloTrader View Post
Yeah ofcourse... Oh that reminds me, if you want to sign up with Infinity futures tell me and i can get us both reduced commisions through my customer service guy... ($2.20)

I've signed up. Infinity AT platform very very fast data (Seems better than my NinjaTrader Zen-fire feed) all seems very proffesional and customer service is excellent (email/phone/yahoo messenger) You have the same bloke delegated to you, so you talk to him rather than a fresh guy everytime.
You're in the UK, then, Halo? Their site doesn't seem to give info about comms - what's the normal rate on e-mini YM, ES, etc, and how do you qualify for the reduced rate?
Phil Mibbutz is offline   Reply With Quote