Mirus Futures

This is a discussion on Mirus Futures within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; From the research I've done, Mirus looks quite good for ES traders using Ninja Trader/Zen Fire. Like to hear from ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 14, 2009, 9:58pm   #1
Joined Feb 2009
Mirus Futures

From the research I've done, Mirus looks quite good for ES traders using Ninja Trader/Zen Fire. Like to hear from ES traders on brokers and charting services they use, costs, service, duration and why they stay or why they want to change. Also from folks who are using Mirus since they are my top contender at the moment. Thanks.
konabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:39pm   #2

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Zen Fire feed is rock-solid, but if you use market delta type of charts, you will noticed they don't have the same bid-ask volume break downs like esignal and PFG, the differences can be so drastic that it made me feel like "why bother using delta" if the readings are so inconsistent among the datafeed vendors. but if you are not using bid-ask volume, the zen-fire is almost as good as esignal.
t2wnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2009, 3:25am   #3

Joined Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2wnow View Post
... zen-fire is almost as good as esignal.
Really?

eSignal MAP: Mirus Futures / Zen-Fire

As a CTA, I've been using Mirus for several years for both private and professional trading. The service and technology simply cannot be beat. I can recommend them without reservation.
Mathemagician is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote