AVAFX anyone tried it ?

This is a discussion on AVAFX anyone tried it ? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Patricia12 Visit AVAFX website Award Winning Online Forex Trading Platform, FX Trading Software for complete details. You ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 2, 2012, 9:40pm   #9
Joined Mar 2012
Re: AVAFX anyone tried it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia12 View Post
Visit AVAFX website Award Winning Online Forex Trading Platform, FX Trading Software for complete details. You also can use their "live help" to know some more deep details.
I just contacted their live chat. Which is offline. Tells you much.

Nor did the link you provided give any information about the average spread they have for EUR/USD.

Thanks anyways.
Pnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:20pm   #10

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2012

I've recently started using their demo account on MT4 platform. Seems pretty good in general. Lots of instruments apart from forex available. Within the last week leverage has gone from 200:1 to 400:1 on forex. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, slight readjustment of money management strategy necessary as before I was trading at 50:1. The spreads are relatively wide (EURUSD: 3 pips), although no commissions charged. Not sure how this compares to the competition as I haven't tried out other brokers on MT4 yet.
synchro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 12:13pm   #11

Joined Mar 2011

i was visiting the W.O.T. exhibition in germany . last year they attended
last week i couldnt find their small stand-

i think they lose clients a lot
chase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 2:04am   #12

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2012