AMP-futures

This is a discussion on AMP-futures within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I have. I did the research. So far AMP (FCM) is the most competetive than others little gibs and ibs. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4, 2011, 4:27pm   #16

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Re: AMP-futures

I have. I did the research. So far AMP (FCM) is the most competetive than others little gibs and ibs. But i'll like to hear more about Infinity (FCM) as well... Anybody is with them?
amarcadeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2011, 4:30pm   #17

Joined Apr 2008
Re: AMP-futures

If you had then you would probably see my previous previous post which was about Infinity exactly. I used them for other a year.
maxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 9:49pm   #18

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
AMP Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewoutmyaccount View Post
i am looking for a brokerage firm and found AMP-futures
now is my question if anybody has any expierence with this firm??

looking forward for some feedback
I have an account with AMP Futures and I love this firm their pricing and their support/help desk. I use MT5 desktop and mobile device FREE and I can trade Osaka markets, Eurex CME and ICE. Very low margins and low RT fees. I know your post is old but I felt the need refute the comments on here bashing AMP.
CryptoChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2017, 2:31pm   #19

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Thank you CriptoChris, for your comment.

I am planning to open an account with them on MT5.

But I am afraid of there total data feed cost, is there way I can choose few of less price data feed & avoid those high cost data feeds ?

Thanks & regards,
Gkb46 is offline   Reply With Quote