Prop Trading LSE - 10M+ shares a month

This is a discussion on Prop Trading LSE - 10M+ shares a month within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; i am looking for a firm to remote prop trade LSE stock market. i scalp and do heavy volume, 10M+ ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 4, 2008, 8:45am   #1
SCV

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Exclamation Prop Trading LSE - 10M+ shares a month

i am looking for a firm to remote prop trade LSE stock market. i scalp and do heavy volume, 10M+ shares a month, and i am profitable with over 3 years of experience.

please show me the route of finding such prop or retail firms. i am not located in UK so remote is ideal.

thank you
SCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 8:08am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCV View Post
i am looking for a firm to remote prop trade LSE stock market. i scalp and do heavy volume, 10M+ shares a month, and i am profitable with over 3 years of experience.

please show me the route of finding such prop or retail firms. i am not located in UK so remote is ideal.

thank you
i know of a firm that takes a deposit and has pretty low rates. pm if interested
limithrough is offline   Reply With Quote