Saxo Bank

This is a discussion on Saxo Bank within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Eagletower, Think yourself a very lucky person. Go and buy a lottery ticket, you have more chance winner that than ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 12, 2008, 4:51pm   #33
Joined Jul 2008
Eagletower,

Think yourself a very lucky person.

Go and buy a lottery ticket, you have more chance winner that than winning anything with SUXO.
patong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2008, 4:55pm   #34
Joined Jul 2008
Order 90261972 should not be triggered.

You called us to report this error. My colleague in Demark called you and informed you that we would cancel the position for you due to our fault on this. We did so. (Refer to above.)

Please note, we don’t provide phone record for clients. And, it is always clients’ decision if want to keep position over weekend or not. You didn’t give our dealers any instructions on the remaining open short position.

We are sorry for the wrong filled (for order 90261972) and we have revised for you asap.

Please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Thank you and have a nice day!

Yours Sincerely

Helen, Zha Yudan | Associate | Private Client Account Management - Asia Pacific

Saxo Capital Markets Pte. Ltd.

SAXO BANK GROUP. SERIOUS TRADING. WORLDWIDE.

Last edited by patong; Aug 12, 2008 at 5:00pm.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 9:29am   #35
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by patong View Post
Eagletower,

Think yourself a very lucky person.

Go and buy a lottery ticket, you have more chance winner that than winning anything with SUXO.
i guess when something is too good to be true it usually is, a jack of all trades platform. I am just surprised, I thought a big Company like Saxo would be more honourable with thier trades. thanks for your input
eagletower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2008, 11:09am   #36

Joined Aug 2008
Hi guys

So if Saxobank is a bit dodgey...which online broker do people recommend for trading commodity ETF's and spot gold/silver?

Regards

Richard
artful_dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2008, 2:49pm   #37
Joined Jul 2008
not saxo , thats foresure
Old Sep 27, 2008, 9:36pm   #38

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
SAXO is... just read their general business terms:
http://www.saxobank.com/site/open_ac...erms%20ENG.pdf
Read 5.12
And you will see that these guys may TAKE all your profits just provided that it was error in their system I am sure they will never let any client to get really good profit. They always will do this 5.12 from their general business terms and it is completely legally from Danish side
And i am 100% sure they are bucket shop...
By the way, in Demo account in Saxotrader one of my friend quickly got +50% profit and asked them to check if everything was correct. They confirmed. When he put 100K usd in his real account and made +30% profit with the same strategy as in demo, they cut all profits and returned him only his deposit...again they refered to 5.12 from their "general business terms"
He was sure they just used his strategy on real market and get his money instead of him...
fx777 is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2008, 8:04am   #39
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx777 View Post
SAXO is... just read their general business terms:
http://www.saxobank.com/site/open_ac...erms%20ENG.pdf
Read 5.12
And you will see that these guys may TAKE all your profits just provided that it was error in their system I am sure they will never let any client to get really good profit. They always will do this 5.12 from their general business terms and it is completely legally from Danish side
And i am 100% sure they are bucket shop...
By the way, in Demo account in Saxotrader one of my friend quickly got +50% profit and asked them to check if everything was correct. They confirmed. When he put 100K usd in his real account and made +30% profit with the same strategy as in demo, they cut all profits and returned him only his deposit...again they refered to 5.12 from their "general business terms"
He was sure they just used his strategy on real market and get his money instead of him...
These guys SAXO should be put out of business. They are sooooo dodgy,

I have used two accounts with SAXO. one a demo and the other a mirror of the demo, and guess what i was winning on the demo and lossing on the Livr with exactly the same positions...
Old Sep 28, 2008, 8:36am   #40

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by patong View Post
These guys SAXO should be put out of business. They are sooooo dodgy,

I have used two accounts with SAXO. one a demo and the other a mirror of the demo, and guess what i was winning on the demo and lossing on the Livr with exactly the same positions...
I know this thing... I also used two accounts Demo and Real. Same situation as you had. They always random raised spreads and you always in loss... if you get good profit they almost 100% will do 5.12 from general business terms
fx777 is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote