Saxo Bank

This is a discussion on Saxo Bank within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by falwic some of saxo reviews... this is so easy to call someone a scam From: Damien, UK ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2007, 10:01am   #25
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by falwic View Post
some of saxo reviews...
this is so easy to call someone a scam

Rating: SCAM
Date of Post: 2007-09-24
Review: I am sorry but this is simple, SAXO BANK will play against you.

- No way... "chinese wall" between you and em

Date of Post: 2007-09-27
Review: what happened to them suddenly?
they doubled the margin, and raised the spreads and played us like yoyo.

- normal thing.... hot summer with high Volatility...

Date of Post: 2007-08-20
Review: They dont have good services and support, i recieved my money with 1 month delay and they didnt help me.

n/c

Date of Post: 2007-06-27
Review: If you are smart stay away. These guys will steal your money. Watch out for these *******S. In Canada they disguise as TRADEFREEDOM FX. During news reports very hard to get into a trade, and then when you are in they sometimes won't let you out. One time I clicked on buy and they put me down instantly 30 pips. Don't be like me and lose alot of money before you learn the truth. GOD BLESS

n/c

financial markets are not for kinds

10000% profits are impossible

wondering about mechanical trading systems earning monay when they go party...
Be fair - these are selective quotes from a 'moan about your broker' website. I don't see much evidence, or even facts in these grumbles. Anyone wants to post objective facts, fine, but forgive me if I ignore quotes along the lines of 'my broker ripped me off. Never trade with them'
ns1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2007, 9:03pm   #26
Joined Aug 2007
jkplay started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns1000 View Post
Be fair - these are selective quotes from a 'moan about your broker' website. I don't see much evidence, or even facts in these grumbles. Anyone wants to post objective facts, fine, but forgive me if I ignore quotes along the lines of 'my broker ripped me off. Never trade with them'
Read my first post and im sure you will understand the unattractiveness.

JK
jkplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2007, 9:35pm   #27
Joined Feb 2004
Agreed - your first post gives concrete reasons why you found Saxo poor - just what a board like this is meant for. It's more the previous posting of unsubstantiated hearsay on a board devoted to whinges that I object to. It's not even particularly helpful.
ns1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2007, 9:13am   #28

Joined Nov 2006
hey guys, could you stop with the manipulating wona be facts,..the fact is, that the forex isnt as futures,...at futures they didnt manipalting with prices,..since they cant,...so if you play futures with them,..any kind,..they cant do anything about requotes,..i have made many many futures trades with them,...none was manipulated,..no matter if it was currency, oil, gold, or whatever, but for forex, we all know any broker can manipulate with quotes...especially if u win a lot,..so thos guys who actually talked over the internet that they wwere maniupalted, i dont believ a **** about that,..if they were really playing BIG money,...why didnt they play with futures,..it is controlled, and u can get your quotes from i dont which asociation,..but i know that if u wont it can be done,..so if u play big,...then play big, in smart way...
de123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2008, 1:50pm   #29

Joined Feb 2008
Any new reviews about saxo?Are they getting better or worst ?

Cheers

B
Old Jun 24, 2008, 2:43pm   #30
Joined May 2008
Hi, im happy i saw this thread since i had been thinking on trying out Saxo bank. Now i wont.
Victor90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2008, 10:07am   #31
Joined Jul 2008
SAXO should be called SUXO.

Worst in every manner of trading.

Its you vs SUXO.
patong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2008, 3:58pm   #32
Joined May 2008
their platform sounded so promising, at the moment i use IG for CFDs but heard i could trade everything with Saxo so was considering using them, very disappointed to read this thread about them. Glad i read this sooner rather than later.
eagletower is offline   Reply With Quote