Broker or Brokerless

This is a discussion on Broker or Brokerless within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi there, I'm new to this group and new to trading to I googled a lot about Brokers and trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 30, 2018, 4:35am   #1

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Broker or Brokerless

Hi there,

I'm new to this group and new to trading to I googled a lot about Brokers and trading platforms. I found a platform that does not use brokers. Should I use brokers or go with this platform without brokers? What do you recommend? Experience?
FullStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2018, 9:58am   #2
Joined Sep 2012
I don't know if you can trade without a broker. You always need a broker, platform is just a bridge.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2018, 6:37pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
FullStock started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post
I don't know if you can trade without a broker. You always need a broker, platform is just a bridge.
I've done a lot of research and there are many unhappy people because of the brokers. I found a new site that is Brokerless. There you trade P2P or you can trade against the liquidy pool so Yes, you can trade without a middlehand (Broker) and I've done my research very well, the payouts are better when using this brokerless trading platform. Im going with this. This is obviously the futre platform with higher payouts.

I wont link you so you can read for your self because I dont want to be reported as spam or making commercial
FullStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2018, 4:29am   #4

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
That seems an interesting option, although the risks are potentially higher than the benefits. A research showed me that it is something to consider. https://www.wikihow.com/Buy-Stock-Without-a-Broker http://www.dummies.com/personal-fina...hout-a-broker/ *best of luck to you* I'm really new to this as well
Intern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2018, 10:17am   #5

5 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Be careful about getting into trading. There are land mines everywhere.

Last edited by Trader333; Aug 26, 2018 at 11:13am.
ToobroketoTrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:37am   #6
Joined Sep 2018
hi please tell what ECN brokers charge as commissions for 1 lot trade and the whle process.
sho39 is offline   Reply With Quote