Best CFD broker for commodities

This is a discussion on Best CFD broker for commodities within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hello guys, I'm starting to swing trade commodities, especially soft commodities (corn, sugar, coffee, cotton, soybean, ...). I'm also checking ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 29, 2018, 2:54pm   #1
Joined Aug 2017
Best CFD broker for commodities

Hello guys,

I'm starting to swing trade commodities, especially soft commodities (corn, sugar, coffee, cotton, soybean, ...). I'm also checking gold and oil.

My problem is I'd like to know what is the best broker for trading those markets (regulated, large commodity choice) ? For CFD trading.

I'm thinking of IC MARKETS who are very good with forex and have good trading conditions.

The concern I have is that I need a broker that offers MT4 as a platform, and also I'd like to be able to open mini lots positions for a better risk management.

As a swing trader, I'm less concerned by the spread but looking at the financing fees.

Wish you have a nice day, and thanks in advance.

Alexandre.
alexthefrench is offline   Reply With Quote