Low- priced Stocks Trader - Recommend a broker please

This is a discussion on Low- priced Stocks Trader - Recommend a broker please within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hello, I reside in Toronto Canada and I am looking for recommendations on brokers where I can trade Low priced ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 3, 2018, 1:56am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Low- priced Stocks Trader - Recommend a broker please

Hello,

I reside in Toronto Canada and I am looking for recommendations on brokers where I can trade Low priced stocks (<$10) and that have low initial deposit requirements ($<2000), some leverage and also low fees.

I have looked in to CMC markets and Avatrade and found a lot negative reviews about them.

I have been using FXCM for Forex.

Thank you

Last edited by haider99; Jan 3, 2018 at 2:23am.
haider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018, 4:35pm   #2

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
haider99 started this thread Anyone?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 7:21pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
How about Interactive Brokers? did you check them?

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018, 9:34pm   #4

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
haider99 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
How about Interactive Brokers? did you check them?
I have not checked them thoroughly, but somewhere on theiir website it says their minimum is $3000USD.

I am mainly interested in penny stocks. Also, Pattern Dar Trader rules apply to all brokers?
Old Jan 4, 2018, 2:52pm   #5

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by haider99 View Post
I have not checked them thoroughly, but somewhere on theiir website it says their minimum is $3000USD.

I am mainly interested in penny stocks. Also, Pattern Dar Trader rules apply to all brokers?
Pattern Dar Trader rules apply apply only to US residents, so best is to call IB and ask, because they do have a Canadian division....

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote