Good broker for Stocks ?

This is a discussion on Good broker for Stocks ? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I am considering getting my toes wet in the company stocks and shares market - so i need a bit ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 10, 2017, 1:30pm   #1

Joined Dec 2012
Good broker for Stocks ?

I am considering getting my toes wet in the company stocks and shares market - so i need a bit of advice on real DMA/STP brokers in this sphere ideally with mini account option so i can get a feel for things first.

Cheers
QBurg

Last edited by QBurg; Jul 10, 2017 at 4:20pm.
QBurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:43pm   #2
Joined Apr 2014
Good stock Brokers

Hi QBurg,

In the USA, there are several good broker-dealer firms for stock trading. Each has different minimum trade fees, minimum Account balance, etc.

A. ThinkOrSwim - not the cheapest but one of the best trading, scanning, and research platforms available.
B. TradeStation - pretty good Commission rates. One of best backtest trading platforms.
C. Interactive Brokers - one of the least expensive, very fast executions. Charting and research and backtesting features lacking.

Probably many others - also will depend on your frequency of trades per day or wk; whether you trade Level 2; whether you plan on using Options for insurance or income generation.

Good trading to you.

WklyOptions
WklyOptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 8:53pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
What do you guys think about TastyWorks?
lasemoco is offline   Reply With Quote