Which broker is better?

This is a discussion on Which broker is better? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Iíll tell you why itís so. Itís worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 27, 2018, 3:39pm   #46

Joined Sep 2015
Iíll tell you why itís so. Itís worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket shop. And itís unprofitable for such brokers if you get profit. Itís better to stay away from brokers like that. There can even be random quotes and youíll never notice that.
Dagerban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 10:10pm   #47

Joined Feb 2016
I've got a question. Is it worth switching to a standard account. I have a cent one now. What are the actual differences between them?
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018, 6:17pm   #48

Joined Sep 2015
There are no differnces apart from those described above. I'd recommend switching to the standard account only in case your strategy shows good results.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 9:06am   #49

Joined Feb 2016
And in what way is my success connected with the deposit I'd like to have? I think it all depends on how much money I want to have there.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 6:41am   #50

Joined Sep 2015
Well, in no way, really. It's just that a standard account requires minimum 300$. And if trading isn't going that well, there's probably no point in such a deposit. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything. It's just my advice.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 11:33am   #51

Joined Feb 2016
Oh well, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Tbh, I normally don't listen to anybody when it comes to forex. This is the only aspect of my life where I don't take advice.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:59pm   #52

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
i have accounts with three brokers Ava, Oanda, and Forex Happy with all.
linda garrette is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 8:59am   #53
Joined Jan 2018
Choosing a broker is one of the most important task. Hence, you need to be very careful while selecting your broker because a good broker can help you to earn well.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 9:59am   #54
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Chose a big name governed in a reputable country like the uk ......you need a decent track record and not a flimsy pretender that will fold with your money

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote