Which broker is better?

This is a discussion on Which broker is better? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Iíll tell you why itís so. Itís worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 27, 2018, 2:39pm   #46

Joined Sep 2015
Iíll tell you why itís so. Itís worthy for a broker, when this broker admits frankly to be a bucket shop. And itís unprofitable for such brokers if you get profit. Itís better to stay away from brokers like that. There can even be random quotes and youíll never notice that.
Dagerban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 9:10pm   #47

Joined Feb 2016
I've got a question. Is it worth switching to a standard account. I have a cent one now. What are the actual differences between them?
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018, 5:17pm   #48

Joined Sep 2015
There are no differnces apart from those described above. I'd recommend switching to the standard account only in case your strategy shows good results.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:06am   #49

Joined Feb 2016
And in what way is my success connected with the deposit I'd like to have? I think it all depends on how much money I want to have there.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 5:41am   #50

Joined Sep 2015
Well, in no way, really. It's just that a standard account requires minimum 300$. And if trading isn't going that well, there's probably no point in such a deposit. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything. It's just my advice.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 11:33am   #51

Joined Feb 2016
Oh well, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Tbh, I normally don't listen to anybody when it comes to forex. This is the only aspect of my life where I don't take advice.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:59pm   #52

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
i have accounts with three brokers Ava, Oanda, and Forex Happy with all.
linda garrette is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 8:59am   #53
Joined Jan 2018
Choosing a broker is one of the most important task. Hence, you need to be very careful while selecting your broker because a good broker can help you to earn well.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 9:59am   #54
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Chose a big name governed in a reputable country like the uk ......you need a decent track record and not a flimsy pretender that will fold with your money

N
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 9:03am   #55

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D
Babaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2018, 4:38pm   #56
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaha View Post
Do you know what's old here in this topic? People from Ukraine and Russia communicate in English! Are there really not enough sites for them in their own language? It's also strange that they set up their accounts in English. I would have believed all this if there were 1 person from a Russian-speaking country in this topic, but there are more of them. Dagerban - russia, hscot - ukraine, Robbe - ukraine, EddyJones - ukraine. Perhaps they will change their countries in the future, but I write this to let you know. They also discuss binary options and write that this is a good broker, but this is not true - binary options are smam! Do not believe these people! These are brokerage employees! It is not clear the truth of which of them - they do not work! : D
Well simply don't pay attention to their post. Of course spreading this information will help newbies to be more careful when reading feedback, but well trials and errors is best way to learn and their mistakes will educate them much faster than our recommendations.
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2018, 7:06pm   #57
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaha View Post
I am coming to loathe Binary Options people
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2018, 9:10am   #58
Joined Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makafaka View Post
Hi! can u recommend one of these brokers ? what do u think abouut them? thank you
What broker your're asking?
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote