Question about bonus

This is a discussion on Question about bonus within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, I am new to trading and few days ago made an account in Plus500 to get 25 bonus. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2016, 11:53pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Question about bonus

Hi,

I am new to trading and few days ago made an account in Plus500 to get 25 bonus. I invested in few commodities and madesome profits with leverage, now my balance looks like that:
Available: 122,01€
Equity: 278,32
M.Margin: 78,16
P/L: 67,62

So what I want to know, does this profit mean that this Equity mean the money that I actually have if I close all the positions?
Sorry for that stupid question
Drogba619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2016, 2:28pm   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogba619 View Post
Hi,

I am new to trading and few days ago made an account in Plus500 to get 25 bonus. I invested in few commodities and madesome profits with leverage, now my balance looks like that:
Available: 122,01€
Equity: 278,32
M.Margin: 78,16
P/L: 67,62

So what I want to know, does this profit mean that this Equity mean the money that I actually have if I close all the positions?
Sorry for that stupid question

Its equity

Margin is a money "reserved" for your current trade.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 2:34pm   #3
Joined Feb 2016
Bonuses might be good but they are associated with certain terms and conditions as well so its better to understand the terms before availing them.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:55pm   #4
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Bonuses might be good but they are associated with certain terms and conditions as well so its better to understand the terms before availing them.
Better to not use them at all because, first that newbie need to learn is to how manage risk correctly. I use a bonus from Нotforex but only on separate account for extremely high gamble-like trading. I know what I'm going for and know bonus is not a freebie from a broker.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:26pm   #5
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Better to not use them at all because, first that newbie need to learn is to how manage risk correctly. I use a bonus from Нotforex but only on separate account for extremely high gamble-like trading. I know what I'm going for and know bonus is not a freebie from a broker.
Time for bonuses are coming to an end due to regulators.
With forex rebates you can get paid by your trading volume and rebates have no restrictions or qualifications. They are always paid out in cash.
SmartFXRebates is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2017, 11:28am   #6
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Exactly this ↑ ↑ Be careful
juuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2017, 6:03pm   #7
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartFXRebates View Post
Time for bonuses are coming to an end due to regulators.
With forex rebates you can get paid by your trading volume and rebates have no restrictions or qualifications. They are always paid out in cash.
What is your spread rebate for Нotforex?
Old Feb 8, 2017, 6:13pm   #8
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
What is your spread rebate for Нotforex?
$7.00 ( 0.70 pips ) / lot round turn
SmartFXRebates is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote