Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading )

This is a discussion on Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading ) within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Just looked at the EZTRADER site and saw their options. The payout is about 67% if you pick the right ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2009, 6:06pm   #1
 
Lord Flasheart's Avatar
Joined Jan 2004
Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading )

Just looked at the EZTRADER site and saw their options. The payout is about 67% if you pick the right way. Why the **** would anyone settle for a spread of 33% about an even money bet, when you can get 5-6% with binary bet. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
__________________
If you are serious about trading then you need to look at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2015, 5:26pm   #2
 
3 Posts
Joined Jun 2015
EZtrader

Hello Everyone,
Has anyone had dealings with Binaryoptions trading through EZtrader? If so, how do you rate them?



Thanks
showmethedough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2015, 7:51pm   #3
 
Leopdspots's Avatar
 
7 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading )

I read an article on Yahoo.com News yesterday, which directed me to watch a video about an award given to Ultimate4Trading.net a falry new British company.

They claim to have had great success with their own trading algorithm, and set up a platform for the public to share in its use FOR FREE!

The broker is EZTrader, who are known to be fraudsters. Like many brokers they have changing policy over how much can be withdraw, when and at what cost...should you have anything of your account to withdraw.

I tried the demo account of Ultimate4Trading, and searched for reviews, only to find many sites all created by themselves, and likely the award winning claim..

Of course on the demo account you will will oh so many of the trades, (60 second bets and binaries) are winning at rates higher than 3 out of 4, and be offered a bonus to set up an real account and so forth in no time.

It is too good to be true, so steer well clear. I hope this post enables anyone searching for bad reviews to find something on the Internet about Ultimate4Trading.net before it is too late for them.

For evidence and some sad old stores about both U4T and EZtrader.com they can be found here:

http://forexbonus100.com/news/ultima.../#comment-2069
__________________
That which does not kill me makes me stronger teach!
Leopdspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2015, 3:21pm   #4
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
I hope you are wrong about ETZ and Ultimate as I have recently put money there. I put in £300 and they have given me an extra £160.
They require a pic of one's credit card etc. but with the relevant numbers covered. My first effort they rejected.as inadequate. Hope they accept my second effort.

As you can see my demo trades last Friday were excellent. I went from a demo deposit of £500 to £7,600 in a day.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...rizes-105.html

posts 1039, 1042 and 1044.

Could be the haters and rivals are trying to diss them ?
__________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Einstein
Imagination should be used constructively on the firm basis of knowledge.
Me

Last edited by Pat494; Dec 11, 2015 at 3:27pm.
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2015, 5:12pm   #5
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Well serves me right I suppose. Having lost £120 I applied for a withdrawal but it was only possible to withdraw £180. That is the bonus of £150 stays with them. The indicator I used was the same as the one I made 14.5 times my initial demo account but of course strangely doesn't work very well on a real account.

Yep stay away.
__________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Einstein
Imagination should be used constructively on the firm basis of knowledge.
Me
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2016, 3:08pm   #6
 
1 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Well serves me right I suppose. Having lost £120 I applied for a withdrawal but it was only possible to withdraw £180. That is the bonus of £150 stays with them. The indicator I used was the same as the one I made 14.5 times my initial demo account but of course strangely doesn't work very well on a real account.

Yep stay away.

This site is not a scam but from the numerous reviews I have read it is best to steer clear. They do not give your money back straight away. I lost £200 unwittingly and I am trying to find out if they can permanently delete my account (not holding my breath here).

gunner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2016, 11:08am   #7
Joined Jan 2016
Ultimate4Trading is a total SCAM so is EZTrader......BEWARE!!

I first found out about Ultimate4Trading via a an online pop up advert. As an experienced CFD, Equities and Options trader, I was of course very skeptical. So as to be open minded, I decided to investigate the whole thing very thoroughly.
This is what I found......

I clicked through all the Ultimate4Trading marketing videos and saw several clean cut, post university kids being apparently genuine & even philantropic about their so called "algorithm". It all looked to simple and too easy. See video link below:

http://www.start-up365.net/Pages/Top...te4Trading.php

I then clicked through and easily opened an account with Ultimate4Trading. AND that is where the fairytale ended!

Within minutes, I received a call from a sales person at EZTrader, supposedly in London. For some unfathomable reason, Ultimate4Trading have decided to link their "algorithm" with a so called "regulated' dodgy broker that is domiciled in Cyprus?
WGM Services, the parent company of EZtrader has had numerous serious fines (EURO 340,000+) imposed on them by the Cyprus regulator recently and has also had their license revoked (see links below).

https://leaprate.com/2015/03/cypriot...-wgm-services/

https://leaprate.com/2014/11/cysec-s...-eztrader-com/

https://leaprate.com/2015/11/cysecs-...veoption-fxgm/

There is so much bad press and commentary about EZTrader, it is little wonder they are registered in Cyprus!
Market Maker / Bucket Shops like EZTrader would not see the light of day in a decently regulated city like Singapore, London, New York or Sydney.

After numerous emails and phone calls from EZtrader, I had the following confirmed to me (meanwhile they kept increasing their bonus offer from Euro 750 to Euro 1,000 for me to open and fund an account with them),

1. Client Funds (your money) are not held in segregated client accounts in the clients name.
2. All deposited funds are held in a pooled account in the brokers name, in Germany!
3. EZTrader make it almost impossible to withdraw your funds at any time after you deposit as they mix bonuses with your funds, which you cannot withdraw.

If the parent company WGM Services or EZTrader are shut down or go under for any reason, or simply decide to close, it is KYMG! KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE! Try complaining to a regulator in Cyprus about a company operating in London, with their IT backbone in Israel, about your money in their name in some German bank account. Mien Got!

While the founders of Ultimate4Trading seem honest and well intentioned, their choice of broker and trading instrument says otherwise.

The so called Ultimate4Trading "Algorithm" only works for Binary Options trading in a short time frame. The fact of the matter is that Binary options are never traded, placed or executed into a real market or exchange. Brokers like EZTrader always take the other side of your trade. Binary Options trades are fictitious. They are made up by the broker. Whether you win or lose is purely up to the broker, just like a poker / slot machine. The only "algorithm " involved, is the program that runs the fake trading platform. For those that are skeptical regarding this point, you will note that there are no quoted BID or OFFER prices, no option strike prices and no execution or fill prices. This is because your are 100% trading against the broker all the time! Mysteriously, every single trade (and I tested 100's) either results in a 100% LOSS or a 72% WIN or occasionally a TIE. If any of these trades were actually placed into a real market or options exchange such fixed results would be impossible. And they are.

EZTrader do not charge fees or commissions per trade. Instead they make a fortune from all the losses on your account, which is already held in their name. This is a classic churn and burn scam. Heres why.....of the 100 trades I tested, 56% resulted in a WIN with a fixed 72% return per trade. 41% resulted in a LOSE with a fixed 100% loss of all capital per trade. 3% resulted in a TIE with a zero outcome. Lots of CHURN and a very slow, long and painful BURN!

Just like a Poker or Slot machine, if you keep plugging away, you will eventually lose all your money. As the fixed LOSS of 100% per losing trade always exceeds the fixed profit of 72% per winning trade. The planning and psychology behind this system is mind boggling. The slick hyper honest marketing sucks you in, the platform gets you hooked and EZTrader makes it almost impossible to withdraw your funds whether you are in profit or loss. And when you do lose all your funds, they then incentivise you to lose even more money with further bonus incentives. Now that is what I call an "algorithm".

It would be very interesting to hear what the four founders of Ultimate4Trading (Abbey Walker-Jones, Matty Voss, John Cross and Ash Patel) would have to say about all this. However, it is impossible to contact them. There are no phone numbers on their website and they never answer any messages sent to any of their listed email addresses. Perhaps then we could find out how much commission EZTrader pays them from their clients losses? Is there an "algorithm" for that?

STEER CLEAR or KYMG.

The Empiricist - Jan 2016
Empiricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Leopdspots
Old Jan 29, 2016, 11:30am   #8
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empiricist View Post
I first found out about Ultimate4Trading via a an online pop up advert. As an experienced CFD, Equities and Options trader, I was of course very skeptical. So as to be open minded, I decided to investigate the whole thing very thoroughly.
This is what I found......

I clicked through all the Ultimate4Trading marketing videos and saw several clean cut, post university kids being apparently genuine & even philantropic about their so called "algorithm". It all looked to simple and too easy. See video link below:

http://www.start-up365.net/Pages/Top...te4Trading.php

I then clicked through and easily opened an account with Ultimate4Trading. AND that is where the fairytale ended!

Within minutes, I received a call from a sales person at EZTrader, supposedly in London. For some unfathomable reason, Ultimate4Trading have decided to link their "algorithm" with a so called "regulated' dodgy broker that is domiciled in Cyprus?
WGM Services, the parent company of EZtrader has had numerous serious fines (EURO 340,000+) imposed on them by the Cyprus regulator recently and has also had their license revoked (see links below).

https://leaprate.com/2015/03/cypriot...-wgm-services/

https://leaprate.com/2014/11/cysec-s...-eztrader-com/

https://leaprate.com/2015/11/cysecs-...veoption-fxgm/

There is so much bad press and commentary about EZTrader, it is little wonder they are registered in Cyprus!
Market Maker / Bucket Shops like EZTrader would not see the light of day in a decently regulated city like Singapore, London, New York or Sydney.

After numerous emails and phone calls from EZtrader, I had the following confirmed to me (meanwhile they kept increasing their bonus offer from Euro 750 to Euro 1,000 for me to open and fund an account with them),

1. Client Funds (your money) are not held in segregated client accounts in the clients name.
2. All deposited funds are held in a pooled account in the brokers name, in Germany!
3. EZTrader make it almost impossible to withdraw your funds at any time after you deposit as they mix bonuses with your funds, which you cannot withdraw.

If the parent company WGM Services or EZTrader are shut down or go under for any reason, or simply decide to close, it is KYMG! KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE! Try complaining to a regulator in Cyprus about a company operating in London, with their IT backbone in Israel, about your money in their name in some German bank account. Mien Got!

While the founders of Ultimate4Trading seem honest and well intentioned, their choice of broker and trading instrument says otherwise.

The so called Ultimate4Trading "Algorithm" only works for Binary Options trading in a short time frame. The fact of the matter is that Binary options are never traded, placed or executed into a real market or exchange. Brokers like EZTrader always take the other side of your trade. Binary Options trades are fictitious. They are made up by the broker. Whether you win or lose is purely up to the broker, just like a poker / slot machine. The only "algorithm " involved, is the program that runs the fake trading platform. For those that are skeptical regarding this point, you will note that there are no quoted BID or OFFER prices, no option strike prices and no execution or fill prices. This is because your are 100% trading against the broker all the time! Mysteriously, every single trade (and I tested 100's) either results in a 100% LOSS or a 72% WIN or occasionally a TIE. If any of these trades were actually placed into a real market or options exchange such fixed results would be impossible. And they are.

EZTrader do not charge fees or commissions per trade. Instead they make a fortune from all the losses on your account, which is already held in their name. This is a classic churn and burn scam. Heres why.....of the 100 trades I tested, 56% resulted in a WIN with a fixed 72% return per trade. 41% resulted in a LOSE with a fixed 100% loss of all capital per trade. 3% resulted in a TIE with a zero outcome. Lots of CHURN and a very slow, long and painful BURN!

Just like a Poker or Slot machine, if you keep plugging away, you will eventually lose all your money. As the fixed LOSS of 100% per losing trade always exceeds the fixed profit of 72% per winning trade. The planning and psychology behind this system is mind boggling. The slick hyper honest marketing sucks you in, the platform gets you hooked and EZTrader makes it almost impossible to withdraw your funds whether you are in profit or loss. And when you do lose all your funds, they then incentivise you to lose even more money with further bonus incentives. Now that is what I call an "algorithm".

It would be very interesting to hear what the four founders of Ultimate4Trading (Abbey Walker-Jones, Matty Voss, John Cross and Ash Patel) would have to say about all this. However, it is impossible to contact them. There are no phone numbers on their website and they never answer any messages sent to any of their listed email addresses. Perhaps then we could find out how much commission EZTrader pays them from their clients losses? Is there an "algorithm" for that?

STEER CLEAR or KYMG.

The Empiricist - Jan 2016
All too true I regret to say.
When you have gone through your deposit money and use their bonus amount you are soon prevented logging in. Even leaving £130 behind of the £150 given.
I suspect the so called winning algorithm is only for the demo account.
Leave well alone.
__________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Einstein
Imagination should be used constructively on the firm basis of knowledge.
Me
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2016, 11:38am   #9
Joined Jan 2016
Italian & US Versions identical ...Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
All too true I regret to say.
When you have gone through your deposit money and use their bonus amount you are soon prevented logging in. Even leaving £130 behind of the £150 given.
I suspect the so called winning algorithm is only for the demo account.
Leave well alone.

Check out the Italian version, same set, same cut aways, different actors..

Italian - Startup 365




US - Startup 365 - Identical in English

http://www.start-up365.net/Pages/Top...te4Trading.php

If it was not so laughable, we could all cry. How do we stop this?

The Empiricist
Empiricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2016, 2:25pm   #10
Joined Jan 2016
Ultimate4Trading is a HOAX hosted by EZTrader - both Suck!!

Ultimate4Trading in the UK is the same as trading30elode in Italy ???

They are one in the same!! But pretend to be original.

Interestingly both sites link back to EZTrader who are behind this.
How low will a dodgy market maker bucket shop broker go EZTRADER??
Binary Bull****. THIS IS A SCAM & A DISGRACE!!

The same actors and scenery, the actors even wear the same jacket.
The testimonial pictures stay the same, but the peoples names on the pictures change between British & Italian sites. No wonder you can never contact them.
They do not exist. They are ALL ACTORS!!





Even the Startup 365 videos below are the same ??? US & Italian versions.

http://www.start-up365.net/Pages/Top...te4Trading.php



This is unbelievable!!
Check the identical website pages below.

http://www.ultimate4trading.net/StepsA/Index

http://www.trading30elode.com/StepsA/Index

Last edited by Lightning McQueen; Jan 29, 2016 at 5:19pm. Reason: removed link affiliation
Empiricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2016, 2:37pm   #11
Joined Jan 2016
EZTRADER SCAM - Two teams of Founders in Italy & UK

Here are the two bogus teams of actors portayed in the respective videos from Italy & UK.

Both teams claim to have invented the same software!

Both the Italian & UK websites only link back to EZTRADER.

EZTRADER call you back within minutes of opening an account on either site!

THIS IS A SCAM - BE WARNED - DO NOT BE SUCKED IN!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
fake-italian-founders-trading30elode.jpg   fake-uk-founders-team-ultimate4trading.jpg  
Empiricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Leopdspots
Old Jan 31, 2016, 5:46am   #12
 
2 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Now scamming the French too

Add to the list a French version (preditrend): http://www.preditrend.com/

Perpahs more will spring up, but that's all I could find.
Yossarian22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2016, 6:03am   #13
 
2 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Couldn't resist adding a screenshot of 'the team' of the French version ..
Attached Thumbnails
preditrend-scam-screenshot.png  
Yossarian22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Empiricist , Leopdspots
Old Feb 1, 2016, 7:50am   #14
Joined Jan 2016
Ultimate4Trading is a HOAX created by Eztrader

Here are photos of the UK, Italian & French founderteams who supposedly all invented the same algorithm at the same time!

They are all actors!

http://www.ultimate4trading.net/ does not actuallly exist!
www.preditrend.com does not actually exist!
www.trading30elode.com does not actually exist!

Try contacting any of them. By email or Skype. There are no phone numbers or physical addresses!

They never reply.

But if you register with all 3, guess what, a multilingual sales person from EZtrader (Supposedly in London but actually in Israel) calls you within minutes of registering. Try it yourself. You will have 3 x accounts in your name with Etzrader within minutes.

This whole thing is a TOTAL SCAM! Fraud on an industrial scale with fake videos, 16 different actors of mixed nationality, fake US Startup365 videos, hidden Domain names and IP addresses, the works.

Someone has put an immense amount of time, effort and money into perpetrating all this.

Why?

Because the money all the BInary Options clients will lose is worth millions to the broker.
Attached Thumbnails
fake-uk-founders-team-ultimate4trading.jpg   fake-italian-founders-trading30elode.jpg   fake-french-founders-preditrend.jpg  


Last edited by Empiricist; Feb 1, 2016 at 8:19am.
Empiricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2016, 10:05am   #15
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
It is high time these ETZ sharks are thrown in jails and fined, around the world, if only as warnings to other scammers.
__________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Einstein
Imagination should be used constructively on the firm basis of knowledge.
Me
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Empiricist , Leopdspots
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can be done to scammers? JasonSA First Steps 22 May 27, 2016 2:36am
New Scammers on the block deecee Home Trader 3 Oct 24, 2012 10:01pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)