Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading )

This is a discussion on Scammers ( EZTRADER + ultimate4trading ) within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by NVP to suggest the Soccer business is a paragon of virtue and ethicality is a little naïve ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2016, 6:44pm   #31
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
to suggest the Soccer business is a paragon of virtue and ethicality is a little naïve my friends....
I'm not naive, thanks.
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2016, 12:52pm   #32
 
rsh01's Avatar
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empiricist View Post

Heres why.....of the 100 trades I tested, 56% resulted in a WIN with a fixed 72% return per trade. 41% resulted in a LOSE with a fixed 100% loss of all capital per trade. 3% resulted in a TIE with a zero outcome. Lots of CHURN and a very slow, long and painful BURN!
It's called binary cos only 2 outcomes: it's either 100% win or 100% loss of stake, the 72% win indicates they're taking 28% commission whether they state that or not. Although it's ridiculous charge, it appears to be legitimate.
(The ties are the rare times the price ends same as when you entered).

Good article on Israel being a hub for binary bucket shops....

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wol...-scam-exposed/
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2016, 9:35am   #33
 
zaysev36's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
It's called binary cos only 2 outcomes: it's either 100% win or 100% loss of stake, the 72% win indicates they're taking 28% commission whether they state that or not. Although it's ridiculous charge, it appears to be legitimate.
(The ties are the rare times the price ends same as when you entered).

Good article on Israel being a hub for binary bucket shops....

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wol...-scam-exposed/
I doubt it's that simple. 72% win most likely indicates the amount by which you've increased your bet. Not to mention brokers most always take comission for binaries.
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2016, 10:09am   #34
 
rsh01's Avatar
Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysev36 View Post
I doubt it's that simple. 72% win most likely indicates the amount by which you've increased your bet. Not to mention brokers most always take comission for binaries.
er thats exactly what i said.

to clarify:
stake £100
win £72
Lose £100
the binary bet is win or lose 100, you only receive 72 (increased bet to 172 - by 72), the remainder is alleged commissions. no commissions as far as the other poster stated on losing trade?? (not sure if this is same for other binary brokers).

Last edited by rsh01; May 23, 2016 at 10:20am.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2016, 2:11pm   #35
 
1 Posts
Joined May 2016
I didn't have any issues with eztrader. I have experience trading binary options with different platforms and when I traded with eztrader I always got their support for any issue. I believe that if you, me or anybody else who don't understand something, you should ask the support before you do mistakes, make sure you know and understand what you are trading and what you are risking.
yhsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2016, 2:31pm   #36
 
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Yhsok you should see all the comments (or at leat the first ones) to see all the fraudulent actions EZ Trader and Ultimate4trading did before commenting that.
I agree you should ask the support of a TRUSTED broker yhsok. But it's obvious the support of a fraudulent broker will always "help" you.
I just got worried about someone talking good things about EZ trader. They're bulding an important fraudulent "business". Everyone stay away.
Jayef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2016, 4:07pm   #37
 
zaysev36's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayef View Post
Yhsok you should see all the comments (or at leat the first ones) to see all the fraudulent actions EZ Trader and Ultimate4trading did before commenting that.
I agree you should ask the support of a TRUSTED broker yhsok. But it's obvious the support of a fraudulent broker will always "help" you.
I just got worried about someone talking good things about EZ trader. They're bulding an important fraudulent "business". Everyone stay away.
Well, you're surely not the one showing them a lot of support, aren't you?
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2016, 4:56pm   #38
 
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysev36 View Post
Well, you're surely not the one showing them a lot of support, aren't you?
exactly...

I even make fun of their support asking them uncomfortable questions or even flirting to see what they say ... but they're normally autobots (personally I think it could be another way to detect a scammer, in certain situations --- the autobot thing, not the flirting thing---).
Jayef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2016, 3:38pm   #39
 
zaysev36's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayef View Post
exactly...

I even make fun of their support asking them uncomfortable questions or even flirting to see what they say ... but they're normally autobots (personally I think it could be another way to detect a scammer, in certain situations --- the autobot thing, not the flirting thing---).
Good thing you've made it clear "She hasn't accepted my courtship - she's definitely a scammer!"
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2016, 2:28pm   #40
 
zaysev36's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
True. Well, you always need to take everything with a grain of salt, even here
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2016, 2:35pm   #41
 
1 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by showmethedough View Post
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone had dealings with Binaryoptions trading through EZtrader? If so, how do you rate them?



Thanks
Impressive platform so far, at least for simple trading. As I understand, online trading has been going on for a while now and EZTrader was one of the first to provide an efficient platform. The support is reliable and queries’ are attended to promptly, I recommend using this broker. Cheers!
Jett F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:40pm   #42
Joined Jun 2016
Can anyone honestly trust Binary Options brokers? I hear far too many horror stories. Have a look at FPA, all of the scam findings seem to be Binary Options brokers nowadays.
dermotobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2016, 2:06pm   #43
 
4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermotobrien View Post
Can anyone honestly trust Binary Options brokers? I hear far too many horror stories. Have a look at FPA, all of the scam findings seem to be Binary Options brokers nowadays.
FPA has a veery good collection of Forex scam alerts. Can`t say anything about honest Binary Options brokers. But don`t rely on FPA in terms of the number of scam findings.
Xavier50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2016, 3:06pm   #44
 
zaysev36's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermotobrien View Post
Can anyone honestly trust Binary Options brokers? I hear far too many horror stories. Have a look at FPA, all of the scam findings seem to be Binary Options brokers nowadays.
The basic rule applies here as well: high risk - high rewards. Yeah, binary options are often used by scammers nowadays, but the reward here is also quite sweet.
zaysev36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2016, 8:42am   #45
 
2 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Every company will have complaints

Since the first accusation of a scam was posted, the remarks seem to have been spiraling out of control.
Every company will have complaints, it’s always going to be this way but to come to the quick conclusion that there’s a scam is just wrong. EZTrader is not perfect but by no means it a scam. For every unhappy customer there are plenty more satisfied ones.
rrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can be done to scammers? JasonSA First Steps 22 May 27, 2016 2:36am
New Scammers on the block deecee Home Trader 3 Oct 24, 2012 10:01pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)