Tickmil (Armada) ... anyone have experience with this broker ?

This is a discussion on Tickmil (Armada) ... anyone have experience with this broker ? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by billyjean current result WTI trade on tickmill, seem bit lame only 13 trades been made. will send ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 10, 2015, 10:10pm   #46
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjean View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
current result WTI trade on tickmill, seem bit lame only 13 trades been made. will send you the investor pass, better check your PM .
the idea behind partial close and moving stop loss (not ordinary trailing step), is to secure part of the profit, and leave the rest open wide for higher profit state.
half active lot, are equipped with higher target level, I also thinkin to use stop lock level only.
got the pass, and thanks for adding my chat ID . been monitored the trade for whole week, to be honest these one are still has more potential. and if you dont mind let me put some my thought. most important is with the stop loss used, I think it's bit to wide. since you close your order in half lot size at some range, and based on normal RR ratio these could shrink the profit gain especially when the entries goes wrong without having a swing move to made positive pips.
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Tickmill
Old May 11, 2015, 1:20pm   #47
Joined Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemypips View Post
got the pass, and thanks for adding my chat ID . been monitored the trade for whole week, to be honest these one are still has more potential. and if you dont mind let me put some my thought. most important is with the stop loss used, I think it's bit to wide. since you close your order in half lot size at some range, and based on normal RR ratio these could shrink the profit gain especially when the entries goes wrong without having a swing move to made positive pips.
that's bit the issue for now. last nfp movement also take credits, when the market movin up and down sharply. got these set up from some friends who maintain trade with oil price for quite long. he suggest to put 100 sl rate based on averag daily range calculation. as for now I keep modifying the logic, especially with the trailing process. I totally agree when you said the result related to RR ratio, need more time to recover the loss once the Sl initialy got hit. thank's for your input, I would take those seriously. and for now I use less stop loss level, hope these works well a bit. still need more time to polish these method.
billyjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Tickmill
Old Jun 25, 2015, 9:16am   #48

Joined Jan 2015
So here are 3 winners of PS4 - WINNERS!

Congratulations!
Tickmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2015, 10:41am   #49
Joined Oct 2011
i am not expect to find Tickmill Thread here,
one of my favorite brokers,
and look like they have a new competition called fall trading marathon..
damn i want that One Plus Two
ijak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2016, 10:18pm   #50
Joined Mar 2012
How do the average 0.3 spread on EUR/USD compare to other ECN brokers?
Pnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2016, 12:54am   #51
Joined Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnty View Post
How do the average 0.3 spread on EUR/USD compare to other ECN brokers?
if you compare with another broker, their spreads are average, i usually saw 0.2 pips spreads on EU when asia seasons, and maximum got 1 pips when the markets very volatile.
ijak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2016, 7:47pm   #52
Joined Oct 2014
They got FCA license and its really a big upgrade I think. Now all traders are FCA protected.
billyjean is offline   Reply With Quote