Best broker for Scalping

This is a discussion on Best broker for Scalping within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Well, I traded with ********... FinFx much better.... It started to trade harder at ******** when I profited... Regards, Joseph....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2013, 12:10am   #16
Joined Aug 2013
Joseph Trader started this thread Well, I traded with ********... FinFx much better.... It started to trade harder at ******** when I profited...

Regards,
Joseph.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 1:11am   #17
Joined May 2013
For scalping, mayzus and exness may be good so that the traders can scalp with the fixed and dynamic spread both kind of accounts in these brokers which ever they wish to.
Babyblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2013, 10:08pm   #18
Joined Aug 2013
Joseph Trader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblush View Post
For scalping, mayzus and exness may be good so that the traders can scalp with the fixed and dynamic spread both kind of accounts in these brokers which ever they wish to.
Never heard about these brokers, Will look through google.

Regards,
Joseph.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:39pm   #19
Joined Jun 2011
IC markets

I hear good things about IC Markets ,but that could be their staff on these forums giving them excellent reviews. Any honest traders out there that have used them and are happy with them? I heard on another forum that they have a dealing desk!! I do want to try them out though..
moyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:42pm   #20
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyes View Post
I hear good things about IC Markets ,but that could be their staff on these forums giving them excellent reviews. Any honest traders out there that have used them and are happy with them? I heard on another forum that they have a dealing desk!! I do want to try them out though..
IC Markets trading conditions are good, but the support can be a bit slow every now and then - sometimes they reply within a few minutes and then again it takes a whole day. However, all in all they are a good broker.
fxgermany is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:22pm   #21
Joined Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxgermany View Post
IC Markets trading conditions are good, but the support can be a bit slow every now and then - sometimes they reply within a few minutes and then again it takes a whole day. However, all in all they are a good broker.
I don't know about good but I've seen worse.
I don't know if ICM have a dealing desk.
They claim that they don't but who knows....
I don't get paranoid about brokers anymore.
Brokers provide a service, if I like them I stay, if I don't like them I move on.

It's important not to lose our focus, we should concentrate on becoming better traders and we should not be trying to find someone to blame for our bad trading decisions.

STICK TO YOUR TRADING PLAN, BETTER TO MISS OUT ON A GOOD TRADE THAN TO ENTER A BAD ONE
BILLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 11:31pm   #22
Joined Aug 2013
Joseph Trader started this thread Yeah, support is quite slow, I agree.

Regards,
Joseph.
Old Oct 5, 2013, 7:44am   #23

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
I use IC Markets (ICM). They are pretty good value when you consider the HFT group discount. I looked at Armada but their servers always crash and they are based in Estonia so they are a no go for me. I need a good regulated broker.
lettheworldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2013, 4:22pm   #24

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Agreed, Axi or IC Markets are definitely the go. IC has slightly better spreads.

Last edited by fredfound; Oct 5, 2013 at 4:28pm.
fredfound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2013, 8:43pm   #25

Joined Jul 2013
I recommended you ********, it offers low spreads. this is the best forex broker for scalping in my opinion.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:10pm   #26
Joined Aug 2013
Joseph Trader started this thread Thanks guys, I feel like to try IC. I don't agree about Axi, I have traded with them, not the best experience...

Regards,
Joseph.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 8:33am   #27
Joined Nov 2012
Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs
Fxtekkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2013, 3:41pm   #28
Joined Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxtekkie View Post
Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs
Which broker was that?

Regards,
Joseph.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 9:07am   #29
Joined Sep 2012
Maybe he meant every Dealing Desk broker. My broker is a true, STP/ECN and NDD broker so I think I am safe right now.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2013, 1:21am   #30
Joined Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post
Maybe he meant every Dealing Desk broker. My broker is a true, STP/ECN and NDD broker so I think I am safe right now.
I think most of the brokers are DDs....

Regards,
Joseph.