Good UK broker?

This is a discussion on Good UK broker? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by jamesuk I can see everyone's concerns regarding brokers - I have big concerns too- especially with all ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 27, 2016, 12:37pm   #33
Joined Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesuk View Post
I can see everyone's concerns regarding brokers - I have big concerns too- especially with all this reviews and evidence that appear for a lot of brokers. I see that most of you do not fully trust FXCM and FXPro, think I feel the same - didn't have the best experience with them. Also, I see you mention lot's of slippages with Plus 500 - I am surprise, usually they have good reputation - can you please tell us more about these problems? I too believe is best to trade with FCA regulated brokers. Personally, at the moment I would suggest Iron FX. They are regulated in the UK, I can withdraw any time and their support is very helpful.
Can you show us a screenshot of your withdraw ?Many people still waiting to get their money from them.I read many negative reviews about that company.
andrewML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2016, 8:29pm   #34
Joined Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesuk View Post
I too believe is best to trade with FCA regulated brokers. Personally, at the moment I would suggest Iron FX. They are regulated in the UK, I can withdraw any time and their support is very helpful.
I think you're the first person I've seen recommending Iron FX. Really? There are better brokers out there. They've been fined by CySEC for their dodgy behaviour.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/******
remme001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2016, 1:15pm   #35
Joined Apr 2015
@malcr001 i read a lot about brokers got fines and read this forex peach army but to be honest they have bad reports for every broker besides the ones advertising with them. So I don't trust this site. In my case , i trade with Iron FX under FCA and am happy all good. maybe they got a fine from Cysec but is a different regulation. I don't think they ever had a problem with clients under FCA. as long as i have my communication with them and i can withdraw any time. I am ok. Brokers under Cysec are less trusted .
jamesuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2016, 12:07am   #36
Joined Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesuk View Post
@malcr001 i read a lot about brokers got fines and read this forex peach army but to be honest they have bad reports for every broker besides the ones advertising with them. So I don't trust this site. In my case , i trade with Iron FX under FCA and am happy all good. maybe they got a fine from Cysec but is a different regulation. I don't think they ever had a problem with clients under FCA. as long as i have my communication with them and i can withdraw any time. I am ok. Brokers under Cysec are less trusted .
I realise when you read a lot of reviews (not just forexpeacearmy) that theres a lot of people adding bad reviews. i r o n f x is especially bad so why risk it? Have you considered that they only choose to advertise reputable brokers? You go on about FCA regulation and yes of course it's important that they're FCA regulated. To be honest I don't know how they managed it. It is only their UK arm that's FCA regulated the rest is CySEC regulation, I'm sure they are just forwarding trades. At the end of the day it's your money, what I can say though is that theres countless comments from clients about issues with them but you seem to be the exception. You can't even mention their name here because I bet i r o n f x has a history of handing out legal action to the site owner for anyone that says anything bad about them.
remme001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2016, 7:44am   #37
Joined Apr 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcr001 View Post
I realise when you read a lot of reviews (not just forexpeacearmy) that theres a lot of people adding bad reviews. i r o n f x is especially bad so why risk it? Have you considered that they only choose to advertise reputable brokers? You go on about FCA regulation and yes of course it's important that they're FCA regulated. To be honest I don't know how they managed it. It is only their UK arm that's FCA regulated the rest is CySEC regulation, I'm sure they are just forwarding trades. At the end of the day it's your money, what I can say though is that theres countless comments from clients about issues with them but you seem to be the exception. You can't even mention their name here because I bet i r o n f x has a history of handing out legal action to the site owner for anyone that says anything bad about them.
@malcr001
I hear what you say but as long as I am satisfied with this broker I will continue trade with them. But I will keep reading the news and of course not only FPA just to make sure my money are protected. I try to find objective websites that comment on brokers but is difficult, everybody writes good only with those they advertise with!
jamesuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:20pm   #38
Joined Mar 2003
guys you might want to check Ayondo http://www.financial-spread-betting....o-compare.html

The real advantage with them is that unlike most other providers they will only charge you financing on the amount you actually borrow and not the full market position.
luckystrike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2016, 2:11pm   #39
 
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Also, I've just found out that IB requires you to fund your account using CHAPS (for which the banks charge you £30). Makes no sense, as they used to allow you to use BACS, but that seems to have been dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid validity View Post
No IB don't do spread betting.
You are buying the stock, with all the fees that go with it:
https://individuals.interactivebroke...stocks2#europe
https://individuals.interactivebroke...s&p=europe_stk
https://individuals.interactivebroke...products&p=stk

If you're new to this I'd suggest you stick with spread bets or CFD's.
rockonomica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2016, 5:56pm   #40
Joined Sep 2006
It's simple. Lmax. Legitimate ECN so just route your trades and take a small commission for doing so. Tight spreads. Excellent liquidity from multiple banks etc for forex. With the exception of capmar, everyone else is a bucketshop.
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this a good broker? ee.fxfx Brokerages 1 Oct 26, 2016 5:43pm
Looking for good broker Apersoons Indices 3 Aug 21, 2013 3:26am
good broker for TA? Mets Technical Analysis 10 Mar 29, 2008 2:03pm
Look for a good broker FutureTrader10 Brokerages 9 Jan 17, 2007 7:40pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)