FXDD - nice honest outfit

This is a discussion on FXDD - nice honest outfit within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by wackypete2 I believe this applies to their MT4 accounts only and not to the ECN accounts on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2012, 12:56pm   #8
Joined Oct 2006
Re: FXDD - nice honest outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
I believe this applies to their MT4 accounts only and not to the ECN accounts on Power Trader or Viking Trader although I don't see where it says this specifically. I have significantly reduced the size of my account since they could lose NFA registration as a possible penalty. It's a shame though since my dealings with them have been a cut or 2 above all of the other forex brokers I've tried.

Peter
The article states that 99% of customers used MT4. However this isn't just about slippage, they also removed $280,000 from customer accounts.

This all seems to be the result of the audits that are currently being carried out at various FX firms, like I said previously I'll be surprised if any of them were not acting dishonestly.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2012, 12:56pm   #9

Joined Nov 2010

rsh01 started this thread I had read the MT4 thread here prev, was shocked as its bandied around as the industry standard.

The first google return is forexpeacearmy and it says "MT4....is a nasty piece of software" so metatrader haven't done a very good job. Used by 150 brokers - jeez.

Virtual Dealer Plugin
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2012, 12:59pm   #10
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
I had read the MT4 thread here prev, was shocked as its bandied around as the industry standard.

The first google return is forexpeacearmy and it says "MT4....is a nasty piece of software" so metatrader haven't done a very good job. Used by 150 brokers - jeez.

Virtual Dealer Plugin
There was a series of videos published by someone with broker access to the plug in showing exactly how slippage could be controlled, prices could be changed after the event and trades cancelled etc. It was all good stuff but it was deleted from all the trading forums and Facebook, Youtube etc very quickly. This is definitely a sensitive issue for the entire industry as it shows just how corrupt and abusive they are.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 1:03pm   #11
Joined Oct 2006

It seems a compilation has made it back onto youtube

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...s-setting.html
Thanks! The following members like this post: YouAreNotFree
Old Jul 8, 2012, 1:05pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Lets see how long this lasts.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 2:20pm   #13
Joined Jun 2011

I hope the fine is a high multiple of what they have gained by scamming.

100x + should do it.
YouAreNotFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2012, 2:31pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

It wont be.