APW Australia Portfolio Wines

This is a discussion on APW Australia Portfolio Wines within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I should add do it in accordance with the law. No need to go crazy....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 9, 2011, 10:17am   #22
Joined Oct 2006
Re: APW Australia Portfolio Wines

I should add do it in accordance with the law. No need to go crazy.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2011, 10:28am   #23
Joined Oct 2006

Are you dealing with Cellar Link in the UK or Australia? In any case it's tge same outfit.

Cellar Link - Contact Us - Super Premium wine, Fine & Rare Provenance Wines, Wine on Sale
Old Sep 10, 2011, 8:14am   #24
Joined Sep 2011

Come on Winehound10. Cellarlink took over APW almost 3 years ago this goes deeper than just transition problems.

There are far to many people here reporting similar problems about their wines not being sold and being charged rapacious fees.

How is it that people who own wine they have paid for stored by Cellar Link then being told they will be charged 25% of the value if they want to retrieve them.

This is like storing your car, paying a monthly fee then being told it will cost you 25% of the value of the car to get it out of storage.
wstaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:01am   #25
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstaton View Post
Come on Winehound10. Cellarlink took over APW almost 3 years ago this goes deeper than just transition problems.

There are far to many people here reporting similar problems about their wines not being sold and being charged rapacious fees.

How is it that people who own wine they have paid for stored by Cellar Link then being told they will be charged 25% of the value if they want to retrieve them.

This is like storing your car, paying a monthly fee then being told it will cost you 25% of the value of the car to get it out of storage.
Cellar Link use a virtual office as their official address but if you dig a bit deeper you'll see their previous address was 177 Ferndale Road, London (pictured below). Hardly the type of office you'd expect from a wine investment and storage business. If you go to the Companies House website you can access and download all the documents they have filed. You'll also see that the Director is Eamon Egan and that they were previously called HEXAGON 360 LIMITED.
Attached Thumbnails
177-ferndale-road.jpg  
Old Sep 11, 2011, 4:45am   #26
Joined Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Cellar Link use a virtual office as their official address but if you dig a bit deeper you'll see their previous address was 177 Ferndale Road, London (pictured below). Hardly the type of office you'd expect from a wine investment and storage business. If you go to the Companies House website you can access and download all the documents they have filed. You'll also see that the Director is Eamon Egan and that they were previously called HEXAGON 360 LIMITED.

thanks pboyles.

I also looked up APW, Wow did they go through a lot of Secretaries and directors Plus a lot of changes of their registered office.

I am starting to get a lot of info for my website. The reason I want my own website is that there are probable a lot of cellar customers out there that may be blissfully unaware that they may be facing problems. I hope to atract them with the name cellarlinks if they are looking for links to wineries and other winery cellars.

I will also be including a segment on liens and the danger of these not being a get out as some people have probably already found out.

I got an email from Cellarlink last year stating that they had $100,000 in liens saying they could not support these any longer. Well sell the wine you *******s. What excuses did it always get. Aussie wine is not selling same excuse as I kept getting from APW. Wonder why the aussie wine business has not gone belly up then.

Heres an interesting story. A Heritage Wine Investor Tells His Story
wstaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2011, 6:46am   #27
Joined Jul 2011

Are there anyone can successfully exit from cellar link? is the letter of demand just a bluff?

In my point of view they already got the asset (wines) that they can liquidate as in their own t&c, and they also already gain a lot of money from it. While the client don't get anything at all, other than loosing a lot of money. why don't they just take the wines and close it? hmm...

Last edited by victorious; Sep 16, 2011 at 8:39am.
victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:26am   #28
Joined Oct 2010

are australian wines still popular are many investers in the uk trying to sell theirs.are you waiting to see if sales will improve nearer the olympics event as suggested by broker.ha ha
errorman is offline   Reply With Quote