Advanced Global Trading... Julian Blee/ Charlie Wood

This is a discussion on Advanced Global Trading... Julian Blee/ Charlie Wood within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; If Charlie Wood is still working there....I can't wait to find out what excuses AGT will come up now to ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 20, 2012, 2:40pm   #8

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Re: Advanced Global Trading... Julian Blee/ Charlie Wood

If Charlie Wood is still working there....I can't wait to find out what excuses AGT will come up now to justify his presence in AGT. Come on...AGT...think up an excuse fast...!!!
Old Mar 20, 2012, 2:58pm   #9

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

It will be interesting to see if AGT to respond with an excuse for Charlie Wood but no doubt the great Julian Blee will change his name once again.

I understand from my sources that Tony Hetherington of the Daily Mail is writing a big story about AGT.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 1:01am   #10

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

exactly... many of these places are run as "legit" and the people who work for them are victims themselves...

Im not too clue up on carbon credits... but forestry investments take a few years to "mature" and when they ask for the returns its a good 3 or 4 years down the line..

who is this julian blee? what does he look like? im intrigued!

oh. by the way, in order to single hand-idly save the world, i now read E book! thanks... i also give to charity

Last edited by Trader333; Apr 23, 2012 at 3:12pm.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:31pm   #11

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Arnoldzobelle - what names can you provide?
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:10am   #12

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

First Colonial. Read my previous posts in this thread...
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:51am   #13

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGT View Post
We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks for bringing this to our attention while the person concerned was still partaking in his training phase - before he was employed by our organisation. Despite him arriving at AGT after going through both an independent recruitment agency's selection process and then our own internal checks, the person's legal change in identity appears to have allowed this to slip under everyone's radar. Thankfully this has been acted upon immediately and his relationship with AGT terminated before the person in question has worked with any clients, so - again - we would like to thank the source for bringing this to our attention. (AGT representative)
maybe a background check on ryan singlehurst is needed....
Old Apr 1, 2012, 11:08am   #14

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

"is still working here..." here as in, the company we are discussing. Do you not have anything better to do than make silly/ childish analytical comments on syntax and semantics? If i sounded like i worked here than i apologise...
Closed Thread