BioDefense Corporation

This is a discussion on BioDefense Corporation within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Has anyone been contacted by the company or by anyone involved in the company? I own shares in the company ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 21, 2012, 4:26am   #1
Joined Feb 2012
BioDefense Corporation

Has anyone been contacted by the company or by anyone involved in the company?
I own shares in the company and I think some one is trying to take it over, but I am not sure?
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 4:42am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Re: BioDefense Corporation

Yes, I have been contacted by a company called Franklin Rankin in Dallas, TX about selling my shares.

I am moving forward with them, they seem to be a good company, I checked them out and they are offering more money then I paid for the shares. I have held the shares for quite a few years and had nothing to show for them and no real information from the company over the years, so if I can sell I am very interested to sell.
cecilbaxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 4:46am   #3
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
I own shares in the company and I think some one is trying to take it over, but I am not sure?
Thank you for your reply, I hope these people contact me as I would be interested as well to sell my shares.

The company has done nothing since I have owed the shares and if I can get out and make a little bit I would be very happy. Whomever is taking over the company probably wants there technology.
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 7:02am   #4
Joined Dec 2003

Both of you stop being so naive.

Sadly your shares are worthless, they've always been worthless because you were scammed when you first bought them from a fake broker.

Now the same scammers are running an Advance Fee fraud on you, ie tell you a pack of lies about a hedge fund wanting to buy the company for a big fat profit for you. Sounds good eh?

However, before you can sell the shares you'll be asked for some sort of payment, perhaps for lawyers fees or a release fee. PAY THAT AND IT WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU.

If you don't believe me then go ahead but only blame your own foolishness when you find out you've been stuffed up again.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 7:33am   #5

Joined Feb 2004

probably so anley, and rightly said. though don't you find it strange that both appeared to have joined this very day, found each other to discuss the same theme. post, then disapear into the night without reading replies thereafter, spooky

i'd be looking for a thailand ip right now from laural and hardy
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:38am   #6
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
Biodefense is a long running scam, one of the owners has been convicted for some unauthorised trading offences in Texas I believe. They have been promising to go public for years. If youve bought these shares then youve been scammed and worse still if youve paid someone to sell them youve been scammed twice.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:43am   #7
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
probably so anley, and rightly said. though don't you find it strange that both appeared to have joined this very day, found each other to discuss the same theme. post, then disapear into the night without reading replies thereafter, spooky

i'd be looking for a thailand ip right now from laural and hardy
Franklin Rankin levels the playing field in becoming a public company by working exclusively with small to mid-sized businesses

Yeah sure enough, the website is registered to Greg Godovich, the address is hidden for this website but not for others he has registered.

Greg Godovich
415 Naprasup 2 Sukhumvit 36 Rd.
Klong-toey Wattana
Bangkok, Metro Bangkok 10110
th
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote