BioDefense Corporation

This is a discussion on BioDefense Corporation within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Yes, I'd bet the second post from cecil is actually from a boiler room scammer, a thief if you will. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:00am   #8
Joined Dec 2003
Re: BioDefense Corporation

Yes, I'd bet the second post from cecil is actually from a boiler room scammer, a thief if you will.

Whatever the case it doesn't really help the scammers because anyone typing in Bio Defence into Google will find this and other threads on the board. Hopefully my and others posts will make them realise they're being setup.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:42pm   #9
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread I find your posts very informative and I appreciate your views and you points. I need to find out for myself and will do some investigation before going forward with anything.

The only other point I want to make, is that the shares are worthless to me and if someone really does want to buy them then I am interested, but before I do anything I will heed your warnings.

Do they really have this product they claim to have and if so what is it worth if anything?

If it does have some value, then maybe some one can unlock that value and that is what they are interested in, I don't really know just making some points that's all.
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:48pm   #10
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread Which of the owners has been convicted, that is interesting news, that is for sure.

I will do my own investigation but I appreciate everyone's input on this. I would certainly like to get rid of these worthless shares if possible.

I don't know if they really have this technology they claim, but if they do then maybe some one else can make some money with it.
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:35pm   #11
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
Which of the owners has been convicted, that is interesting news, that is for sure.

I will do my own investigation but I appreciate everyone's input on this. I would certainly like to get rid of these worthless shares if possible.

I don't know if they really have this technology they claim, but if they do then maybe some one else can make some money with it.
Chinese sounding name, is it Michael Lu or something similar? Also the guy working for them was convicted of share fraud, again the names escapes me, I will look it up for you. He posted here under the user name 'bigbrains'.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:38pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
The only other point I want to make, is that the shares are worthless to me and if someone really does want to buy them then I am interested,
But if they are worthless why would someone buy them? This is just the second part of a typical boiler room scam. Read this article and it will explain exactly what is happening, especially the last few paragraphs.

Share fraud and boiler room scams
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:42pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006

The Biodefense employee convicted of share fraud is Brett Hamburger. He was convicted for involvement in a pump and dump scam 6 or 7 years ago.

12 Linked To Boca Brokerage Are Indicted - Sun Sentinel
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:45pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

Michael Lu is correct, unauthorised sale of securities in Texas.

http://www.ssb.state.tx.us/Enforcement/files/1651.pdf