I can't contact my broker

This is a discussion on I can't contact my broker within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Is anyone having trouble reaching FXCM? I was told my account rep quit but the person who was suppose to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:52am   #1

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
I can't contact my broker

Is anyone having trouble reaching FXCM? I was told my account rep quit but the person who was suppose to be handling me business is not answering the phone, I'm getting nervous. Anyone working with FXCM? please help me, thanks/
TADWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:03am   #2

Joined Nov 2001
Re: I can't contact my broker

If you could bother to read the threads or search via the facility at the top right of this page you would find the company representative who has about two threads at least on this site. Your other posts show a distinct lack of effort on your part to research available information (on this site for example) before asking questions. If you read a lot more your questions would reflect the fact in more pertinent questions.Since it appears your first language is not "English" I appreciate this makes your task harder but it is worth the effort in the long run since forum members here do appreciate questions from people who display some knowledge or evidence of prior research before posting.
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:15am   #3
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
If you could bother to read the threads or search via the facility at the top right of this page you would find the company representative who has about two threads at least on this site. Your other posts show a distinct lack of effort on your part to research available information (on this site for example) before asking questions. If you read a lot more your questions would reflect the fact in more pertinent questions.Since it appears your first language is not "English" I appreciate this makes your task harder but it is worth the effort in the long run since forum members here do appreciate questions from people who display some knowledge or evidence of prior research before posting.
Probably just building up a post count before telling us about the amazing EA he just bought.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:24am   #4

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Probably just building up a post count before telling us about the amazing EA he just bought.
Yes -there does seem to be a growing trend of post builders on T2W whose sole aim is spam by stealth.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:30am   #5
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
Yes -there does seem to be a growing trend of post builders on T2W whose sole aim is spam by stealth.
Thats hardly surprising is it ?
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:39am   #6

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hare View Post
Thats hardly surprising is it ?
Not really surprising as you correctly say; find a watering hole and the predators will quickly gather there to feed upon the weak, stupid or naive.
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Sep 20, 2011, 3:53pm   #7

Joined Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TADWS View Post
Is anyone having trouble reaching FXCM?
Hi TADWS,

You can contact our UK office with the contact info at the FXCM UK Contact Page. You can speak to any of our support staff and they can help you.

If you have specific questions that I can help with, let me know. You can email me at jrogers@fxcm.com if you prefer.

Thanks!

- Jason

Last edited by Jason Rogers; Sep 20, 2011 at 3:59pm.
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote