Broker recommendations

This is a discussion on Broker recommendations within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi All, Can anyone recommend a reliable online Broker. I am looking for one who offers Opening Orders & Stop ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 27, 2005, 8:53am   #1

Joined Dec 2004
Broker recommendations

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a reliable online Broker. I am looking for one who offers Opening Orders & Stop Losses. A cheap trading fee is also a bonus ;-)

I'm currently using ETrade, which to be honest I'm relatively happy with. The only problem is that they don't seem to offer Stop Losses or Opening Orders (outside of their Spread).

I want to be able to place opening orders, so as to buy a stock at various SP, such as Buy at 80p, Buy at 75p, etc, for example. Not sure whether this is possible but would welcome any comments.

I will be trading LSE Stocks and would prefer to place orders via the internet as opposed to by telephone.

Any help appreciated.............
Chorlton is offline   Reply With Quote