Offshore Brokers

This is a discussion on Offshore Brokers within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Am currently with comdirect, but have been checking out Internaxx recently - does anyone have any experience with them or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 7, 2004, 12:39pm   #1
Joined Mar 2004
Offshore Brokers

Am currently with comdirect, but have been checking out Internaxx recently - does anyone have any experience with them or recommend any others, to be used mainly for the Aim market.

Thanks,

LB
lightning bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 10:07pm   #2
Joined Jun 2004
I have an internaxx account. The service is very professional and I haven't had any trouble, not that I do anything fancy.

The biggest gripes I have problems I have are is that to transfer money you will need a swift transfer (25 pounds) & they charge 0.2% fees per annum.

I had trouble getting quotes for some of the more esoteric instruments - eg split caps, convertibles etc, but they said if they don't work online they can do it over the phone.

As for offshore CFDs, all I know is that IG Index has an Australian brance, and there was a South African company around & maybe Jamaica? Check with the other boards.

Its great going offshore, but there is the problem that you never know if you can trust that small company you've never heard of that is regulated by some govt agency you have no idea about.

Good luck.
ihateregistering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2004, 7:28am   #3

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
You might wanna try http://www.thalessecurities.com/index2.html They offer offshore share dealings, CFDs, futures, everything. They claim to be two swiss businessmen setting up offices in Panama, website seems to be quite slick - I have not tried them though so this is just an idea if you were interested in offshore CFDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateregistering

As for offshore CFDs, all I know is that IG Index has an Australian brance, and there was a South African company around & maybe Jamaica? Check with the other boards.

Its great going offshore, but there is the problem that you never know if you can trust that small company you've never heard of that is regulated by some govt agency you have no idea about.

Good luck.
axelb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 1:36am   #4
Joined Feb 2005
Do you have link for internaxx, having trouble locating them. Sorry I'm a rook, just reading and learning....thnks
trimixdvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:26pm   #5
Joined Jun 2004
Go to http://www.google.co.uk/, and type internaxx. alternatively type www.internaxx.com or www.internaxx.lu.

Incidentally they do CFDs now too, but the rates look crap.
ihateregistering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2008, 8:39pm   #6

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning bolt View Post
Am currently with comdirect, but have been checking out Internaxx recently - does anyone have any experience with them or recommend any others, to be used mainly for the Aim market.

Thanks,

LB
Try investorseurope, offshore brokers, Forex, Fx, offshore derivatives: Offshore stockbrokers

Brgds
Pierre B
Old Jun 3, 2008, 8:49pm   #7

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Offshore Stockbroker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning bolt View Post

Thanks,

LB
Try investorseurope, offshore brokers, Forex, Fx, offshore derivatives: Offshore stockbrokers

Brgds
Pierre B
Old Nov 27, 2008, 1:56pm   #8
Joined May 2008
offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe

Hi,

offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe at Investors Europe - Offshore Stockbrokers with online trading platforms for FX, Futures, CFDs, Stocks, ETFs & Spreads: home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateregistering View Post
I have an internaxx account. The service is very professional and I haven't had any trouble, not that I do anything fancy.

Hi
offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe

The biggest gripes I have problems I have are is that to transfer money you will need a swift transfer (25 pounds) & they charge 0.2% fees per annum.

I had trouble getting quotes for some of the more esoteric instruments - eg split caps, convertibles etc, but they said if they don't work online they can do it over the phone.

Good luck.
pierre969 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote