- Sam Seiden explains why questioning commonly held concepts of "Technical Analysis" can often help traders gain an advantage in their trading
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Traders use many approaches to measure returns and Ryan Fuhrmann explains why the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is one of the best
- Elvis Picardo explains the hazards that can result from the increase in program trading and offers suggestions for reducing the adverse impact of a subsequent "flash crash"
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses "negative default patterns" which can result in driving counter productive physiological and behavioral responses to trading scenarios and how to address them
09 May, 2014
- Razi Hammouda discusses how the "Art of War" strategy of Sun Tzu can also be applied to attaining trading success
- T2W member dentist007 talks through his trading experience and passes along tips he has found useful for successful trading
29 Apr, 2014