- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses "negative default patterns" which can result in driving counter productive physiological and behavioral responses to trading scenarios and how to address them
09 May, 2014
- Razi Hammouda discusses how the "Art of War" strategy of Sun Tzu can also be applied to attaining trading success
- T2W member dentist007 talks through his trading experience and passes along tips he has found useful for successful trading
29 Apr, 2014
- Jay Ng gives advice on how to use backtesting as part of developing a profitable trading strategy
- Rick Wright explains how the "Relative Strength" between currencies can be used to select which pair to trade
- Lee Bohl explains how past experiences and training can influence how we approach trading and advises on key areas to consider to improve profitability
11 Apr, 2014
Dr Brian Bloch
- Dr Brian Bloch discusses how "emotional contagion" can adversely affect investment and trading decisions and ways in which this can be addressed.
03 Apr, 2014
- VielGeld shares his personal journey in trading, talking about the need to persevere through painful mistakes and offering his top tips for aspiring traders.
31 Mar, 2014
- Gabe Velazquez explains the often misunderstood quarterly rollover occurrence for those wishing to trade futures contracts