- T2W member tomorton gives his trading background and experience in the latest of our series of member profiles.
29 Jan, 2015
- Aaron Levitt gives reasons why putting money in US stocks is sound investment practise in 2015
- Alan Farley discusses ways in which trades can be taken when technical analysis pattern failures occur.
- Brandon Wendell explains how incorporating volume into candlestick charts can help get a better picture of likely price action.
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Jean Folger gives an in depth approach to pairs trading in part one of this two part guide.
- Cory Mitchell outlines the key considerations when developing a strategy for day trading.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
Stephen D. Simpson
- Stephen D Simpson explains how the function of an analyst differs depending on whether your role is on the "Buy" side or "Sell" side.
05 Dec, 2014
in Trading Careers
- Gary Norden explains how many market analysts often use ambiguity to ensure that their analysis can never be wrong.
30 Nov, 2014