- T2W member Dinos discusses his trading journey and offers advice to others along the way
02 Oct, 2014
- Justin Kuepper talks through techniques to remove noise from indicators helping to avoid false trading signals.
- Cathy Pareto explains how market inefficiencies can often result from the psychological aspects exhibited by investors when engaged in decisions that are contrary to what would be considered as logical.
19 Sep, 2014
- Don Dawson runs through what you need to know to be able to work out how much margin is needed when trading commodity spreads.
12 Sep, 2014
in Commodities and Futures
- Prableen Bajpai gives suggestions for those new to day-trading in key areas to be considered before engaging in the trading arena
- T2W member robster970 gives his trading background and experience in our latest member profile interview
31 Aug, 2014
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen shows why beginning traders may be better starting with swing trading as opposed to intra-day trading
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how the concept of "Mindfulness" can be used to better address the psychological issues often found when trading.
22 Aug, 2014
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Russ Allen explains how the differing participants in the options market can affect the bid and offer prices with examples of how this appears to retail traders