- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Jean Folger gives an in depth approach to pairs trading in part one of this two part guide.
- Cory Mitchell outlines the key considerations when developing a strategy for day trading.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
Stephen D. Simpson
- Stephen D Simpson explains how the function of an analyst differs depending on whether your role is on the "Buy" side or "Sell" side.
05 Dec, 2014
in Trading Careers
- Gary Norden explains how many market analysts often use ambiguity to ensure that their analysis can never be wrong.
30 Nov, 2014
- T2W member rathcoole_exile gives a candid run down of his trading background and experience.
27 Nov, 2014
- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Elvis Picardo explains how it is possible to fix the rates even in a market the size of forex.