- New Alternatives To High Frequency Trading (HFT)
I agree completely with what you say. is the answer an algo system for retail traders that doesnt cost the earth to create or use? Unlike the infamous EA that takes a while to code and is indeed, costly?
If that is what we need....then I may have a solution for retail traders. We have...
- Scalping vs Swing Trading
Swing trading allows you to spend less time analyzing financial markets. Practically eliminates the psychological factor - overtrading. This type of trading is suitable for people who prefer to spend the least amount of time on forex trading.
- Day Trading the Dow Jones
A very good article. Thanks to the author.
- Commodity Day Trading - Special Patterns in the S&P500
I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you.
- Day Trading Rules for Rookies - Don't Play it by Ear
Nice lecture thanks