- Cory Mitchell outlines the key considerations when developing a strategy for day trading.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
- Shobit Seth runs through the key requirements when selecting automated day trading software and what it should include.
- Prableen Bajpai gives suggestions for those new to day-trading in key areas to be considered before engaging in the trading arena
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen shows why beginning traders may be better starting with swing trading as opposed to intra-day trading
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Elvis Picardo explains the hazards that can result from the increase in program trading and offers suggestions for reducing the adverse impact of a subsequent "flash crash"
- Razi Hammouda discusses how the "Art of War" strategy of Sun Tzu can also be applied to attaining trading success
- Jay Ng gives advice on how to use backtesting as part of developing a profitable trading strategy