- Shobhit Seth runs through the more popular trading software platforms giving a summary of the pros and cons of each.
- Sergei Golubitskiy gives compelling reasons why Binary Options should be excluded from being classed as any kind of financial trading instrument.
- Dan Moskowitz discusses the impact of Chinese economic performance and its effect on global investments.
- Dan Moskowitz looks at the key indices and the returns that could have been made by investing in them at the market low of 2008.
- Glenn Curtis shows how monitoring director activities can be a profitable activity for the individual investor.
- Matt Blackman explains how intermarket analysis can help improve trading success
- Justin Kuepper explains how swing traders can make profitable trades using two well known technical analysis tools.
- T2W member Jon Barnard (Barjon) gives useful advice on how to ensure that your trading is managed as a business.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen shows why beginning traders may be better starting with swing trading as opposed to intra-day trading
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.