- Alan Farley explains how tape reading has changed and offers advice on how to make best use of it when intra-day trading.
- Sean Lee suggests an approach to trading the news that combines a market event with a trend trading method.
- Cory Mitchell outlines the key considerations when developing a strategy for day trading.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
- Shobit Seth runs through the key requirements when selecting automated day trading software and what it should include.
- Prableen Bajpai gives suggestions for those new to day-trading in key areas to be considered before engaging in the trading arena
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Elvis Picardo explains the hazards that can result from the increase in program trading and offers suggestions for reducing the adverse impact of a subsequent "flash crash"
- Jay Ng gives advice on how to use backtesting as part of developing a profitable trading strategy
- Bennett McDowell discusses 5 reasons why traders may lack success and offers ways in which these can be addressed