- Jea Yu suggests five films that day-traders should find of interest and of use.
- Dan Blystone looks at the evidence to determine how successful day trading is.
- Alan Farley covers the qualities needed to become a consistently profitable trader.
- Tim Parker gives an overview of HFT and how it affects retail traders and investors.
- Tim Parker offers new traders the reasons why some equities exhibit high volume at set times during the trading day.
- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.
- Elvis Picardo explains the key terms associated with High Frequency Trading (HFT) including what and how they impact trading activity.
- Cory Mitchell covers 5 areas that can help traders move forward if in a trading rut.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
- Alan Farley covers the 5 key requirements for the successful momentum trading of stocks.