- Shobit Seth runs through the key requirements when selecting automated day trading software and what it should include.
- Prableen Bajpai gives suggestions for those new to day-trading in key areas to be considered before engaging in the trading arena
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Elvis Picardo explains the hazards that can result from the increase in program trading and offers suggestions for reducing the adverse impact of a subsequent "flash crash"
- Jay Ng gives advice on how to use backtesting as part of developing a profitable trading strategy
- Bennett McDowell discusses 5 reasons why traders may lack success and offers ways in which these can be addressed
- Sam Seiden discusses how supply and demand levels are often not the same for institutional traders as those of retail traders and how trading the open can often be the right thing to do
- Peter Davies explains how market pullbacks are strongly correlated to liquidity and uses examples to show how an understanding of this can present trading opportunities
- Cory Mitchell offers five ways in which to improve day-trading success with examples of how this can be achieved
- Michael Patak gives advice on five areas for development to becoming a consistently profitable trader