Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen offers beginners an understanding of 3 of the key market oscillators used in technical analysis.
- Justin Kuepper explains the concept of fractals and how they can be used to support trading decisions.
- Lee Bohl talks through the theory behind the Hindenburg Omen (HO) indicator which has been attributed to predicting a market crash
- Bob Robertson shows how volume can be incorporated into technical analysis to give a better understanding of likely market direction.
- Michael Carr discusses the Darvas Box approach to trading and why it is still relevant in the markets of today.
- Joey Fundora shows how using multiple time frames can increase trading profits.
- Justin Kuepper gives a guide on how advanced Fibonacci patterns can be used in technical analysis trading
- Dima Vonko explains how Fibonacci studies may influence a market situation by the way in which they can influence traders.
- Lee Bohl explains what to look for and how to manage the technical chart pattern commonly known as the "Double Bottom"
- Sam Evans discusses spread trading and how it offers lower risk opportunities than conventional directional trading.