- Sam Seiden explains how the concept of Buy low Sell high is often overlooked when using fundamentals in trading and why he thinks it is still a relevant way to trade
- Steve Palmquist explains in detail the trading conditions when Stochastics will and won't work including examples of each
- Alan Farley explains the mechanics of using Fibonacci Retracement and provides several examples of how this can be used across a range of US Stocks
- Jon Barnard (Barjon) discusses the much argued topic about whether technical analysis (TA) works or not
- Giorgos Siligardos gives an in depth analysis of what "Relative Strength Index" (RSI) actually measures and to show that oscillator analysis is not essentially different from classic chart analysis.
- Nick Radge concludes his two part discussion into how volume analysis can be used to better understand changes in the order of supply and demand
- In part 1 of this two part article, Nick Radge gives insights into how volume analysis can be used to better understand where the "Smart" money is being traded to change the order of supply and demand
- Stephen Archer explains the benefits of using point and figure charting with examples of how this can be used in varying market scenarios
- Nial Fuller gives beginners an explanation of what price action trading is and how it can help improve your trading
- Garrett Jones gives a detailed look at the current US markets as well as the likely opportunities and areas for caution.