- Matt Blackman shows a number of ways in which market reversals can be better determined.
- Brandon Wendell shows how using "Gann Fans" can be used to show waves of a trend in different instruments and time frames.
- Gordon Philips gives reasons why the highly popular MACD indicator is less useful than that of candlesticks
- Robert Stammers explains how "Monte Carlos Analysis" is used to determine risk parameters and "what if" scenarios when developing trading or investment strategies
- Jamie Saettele suggests ways in which stop orders can be determined based on the type of trader you are as opposed to a "one size fits all approach"
- Joey Fundora shows how observing a "partial retrace" can be used to better determine the probability of a pivot point turn.
- Dima Vonko appraises the use of neural networks for trading including what they can and cannot do and how best to use them.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen offers beginners an understanding of 3 of the key market oscillators used in technical analysis.
- Justin Kuepper explains the concept of fractals and how they can be used to support trading decisions.
- Lee Bohl talks through the theory behind the Hindenburg Omen (HO) indicator which has been attributed to predicting a market crash