- Lee Bohl talks through the theory behind the Hindenburg Omen (HO) indicator which has been attributed to predicting a market crash
- Bob Robertson shows how volume can be incorporated into technical analysis to give a better understanding of likely market direction.
- Sam Seiden offers beginning traders a simple way of how to view trading before engaging in technically driven decisions
15 May, 2015
- Sean Lee gives suggestions on how to recover confidence from a series of trading losses
08 May, 2015
- Michael Carr discusses the Darvas Box approach to trading and why it is still relevant in the markets of today.
- Joey Fundora shows how using multiple time frames can increase trading profits.
- Justin Kuepper gives a guide on how advanced Fibonacci patterns can be used in technical analysis trading
- Dima Vonko explains how Fibonacci studies may influence a market situation by the way in which they can influence traders.
- Lee Bohl explains what to look for and how to manage the technical chart pattern commonly known as the "Double Bottom"
- Sam Evans discusses spread trading and how it offers lower risk opportunities than conventional directional trading.