- Lee Bohl talks through a systematic approach to trading that can be used to manage risk.
12 Feb, 2016
in Money Management
- Justin Kuepper gives an overview of how pivot points are calculated and how they can be used in trading.
- Russ Allen explains how the recent drops in the S&P, Chinese SSE and oil may not be viewed by the options market as a sustainable decline.
- Kalen Smith gives reasons why Moving Average indicators used when trading equities are often not an effective way of determining future price direction.
- Razi Hammouda discusses how the strategies and tactics used in war can be compared to success in trading.
01 Jan, 2016
- Michael White observes the traits shown by psychopaths and how some of these may be of help in trading success
18 Dec, 2015
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how the concept of neuroplasticity can also be used for improving the psychology of your trading
10 Dec, 2015
- Michael Carr looks at the advantages and disadvantages of using Moving Average Envelopes and how they can be refined for greater effectiveness.
- Matt Blackman shows a number of ways in which market reversals can be better determined.
- Brandon Wendell shows how using "Gann Fans" can be used to show waves of a trend in different instruments and time frames.