- Richard Lee describes the component parts of Ichimoku charts and how they can be used for improved forex trading decisions.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains how using a combination of metrics can provide a good indication of the likely mood of the market.
25 Mar, 2016
- Justin Kuepper gives an overview of the Gann approach to technical analysis and how useful it may be for traders.
- Chris Marczak gives a detailed explanation as to why options trading can be more profitable when factoring in use of the Option Deviation Index.
- Sam Seiden gives his view of why trading is not an art and is far more based on numbers.
- James Hyerczyk shows how to select potential stocks that are likely to go down on value for a "Short sell" trade.
- Lee Bohl talks through a systematic approach to trading that can be used to manage risk.
12 Feb, 2016
in Money Management
- Justin Kuepper gives an overview of how pivot points are calculated and how they can be used in trading.
- Russ Allen explains how the recent drops in the S&P, Chinese SSE and oil may not be viewed by the options market as a sustainable decline.
- Kalen Smith gives reasons why Moving Average indicators used when trading equities are often not an effective way of determining future price direction.