01 Dec, 2017
- Dan Blystone discusses the trading life of W. D. Gann
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains what is needed to successfully trade using a momentum approach.
- Rande Howell gives detailed analysis as to why traders often do not see their trading world as it really is and how to change to a more realistic perspective.
08 Sep, 2017
- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Andrew Beattie covers 7 different types of trading theory including what they entail and how they differ.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how progressing as a trader often involves moving out of your comfort zone.
18 Aug, 2017
- Rande Howell explains why our response to emotions when trading cause us to act before our ability to think through the logic and what is needed to change this.
07 Jul, 2017
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
John T Burke
- John Burke covers 5 indicators that help identify possible market sentiment.