- Glen Curtis talks through the important elements of trading psychology and how discipline can assist in achieving the right mindset for success.
13 May, 2016
- Greg McFarlane explains why predicting a recession may, or may not be possible by market analysis.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains a how using a technique known as "Appreciative Inquiry" can help in developing a better mindset for trading success.
29 Apr, 2016
- Matthew Jarrell talks through the key elements that may affect markets during a US presidential campaign year.
22 Apr, 2016
- Dan Moskowitz looks at the key indices and the returns that could have been made by investing in them at the market low of 2008.
- Sam Evans discusses why returns on investments can sometimes not give the "buying" power they may appear to on paper.
- Richard Lee describes the component parts of Ichimoku charts and how they can be used for improved forex trading decisions.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains how using a combination of metrics can provide a good indication of the likely mood of the market.
25 Mar, 2016
- Justin Kuepper gives an overview of the Gann approach to technical analysis and how useful it may be for traders.
- Chris Marczak gives a detailed explanation as to why options trading can be more profitable when factoring in use of the Option Deviation Index.