- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Traders use many approaches to measure returns and Ryan Fuhrmann explains why the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is one of the best
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses "negative default patterns" which can result in driving counter productive physiological and behavioral responses to trading scenarios and how to address them
09 May, 2014
- Razi Hammouda discusses how the "Art of War" strategy of Sun Tzu can also be applied to attaining trading success
- Lee Bohl explains how past experiences and training can influence how we approach trading and advises on key areas to consider to improve profitability
11 Apr, 2014
Dr Brian Bloch
- Dr Brian Bloch discusses how "emotional contagion" can adversely affect investment and trading decisions and ways in which this can be addressed.
03 Apr, 2014
- Cory Mitchell discusses the age old argument about whether trading is gambling or otherwise
28 Feb, 2014