- Brandon Wendell explains how incorporating volume into candlestick charts can help get a better picture of likely price action.
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Jean Folger gives an in depth approach to pairs trading in part one of this two part guide.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
- Gary Norden explains how many market analysts often use ambiguity to ensure that their analysis can never be wrong.
30 Nov, 2014
- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Cory Mitchell demonstrates how traders can make use of the Coppock Curve (CC) indicator to determine long term trend changes in the major stock indices.
- Justin Kuepper talks through techniques to remove noise from indicators helping to avoid false trading signals.
- Cathy Pareto explains how market inefficiencies can often result from the psychological aspects exhibited by investors when engaged in decisions that are contrary to what would be considered as logical.
19 Sep, 2014