- Aaron Levitt gives reasons why putting money in US stocks is sound investment practise in 2015
- Alan Farley discusses ways in which trades can be taken when technical analysis pattern failures occur.
- Brandon Wendell explains how incorporating volume into candlestick charts can help get a better picture of likely price action.
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Jean Folger gives an in depth approach to pairs trading in part one of this two part guide.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
- Gary Norden explains how many market analysts often use ambiguity to ensure that their analysis can never be wrong.
30 Nov, 2014
- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Cory Mitchell demonstrates how traders can make use of the Coppock Curve (CC) indicator to determine long term trend changes in the major stock indices.