- Alan Farley explains how to make use of the relatively new Vortex Indicator
- Cory Mitchell shows a number of ways in which volume can be used to improve trading decisions.
- Dan Blystone discusses the trading life of W. D. Gann
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains what is needed to successfully trade using a momentum approach.
- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Andrew Beattie covers 7 different types of trading theory including what they entail and how they differ.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
John T Burke
- John Burke covers 5 indicators that help identify possible market sentiment.
- Michael Carr discusses the now "legendary" turtle trading experiment.
- Jasper Lawler discusses the much debated "breakouts versus pullback" trading approach.