- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Cory Mitchell demonstrates how traders can make use of the Coppock Curve (CC) indicator to determine long term trend changes in the major stock indices.
- Justin Kuepper talks through techniques to remove noise from indicators helping to avoid false trading signals.
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Brandon Wendell concludes his two part discussion of Point and Figure charting giving insights into more advanced patterns and how to use them
- Brandon Wendell shows how Point and Figure charting can be used to better gauge trends with examples of how it can be used
- Sam Seiden explains why questioning commonly held concepts of "Technical Analysis" can often help traders gain an advantage in their trading
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report