- Sam Seiden explains why keeping concepts simple when trading is often the best approach to take.
- Alan Farley discusses ways in which trades can be taken when technical analysis pattern failures occur.
- Brandon Wendell explains how incorporating volume into candlestick charts can help get a better picture of likely price action.
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Jean Folger gives an in depth approach to pairs trading in part one of this two part guide.
- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Cory Mitchell demonstrates how traders can make use of the Coppock Curve (CC) indicator to determine long term trend changes in the major stock indices.
- Justin Kuepper talks through techniques to remove noise from indicators helping to avoid false trading signals.
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.