- Greg McFarlane explains why predicting a recession may, or may not be possible by market analysis.
- Dan Moskowitz looks at the key indices and the returns that could have been made by investing in them at the market low of 2008.
- Sam Evans discusses why returns on investments can sometimes not give the "buying" power they may appear to on paper.
- Dima Vonko shows how Fundamental Analysis can be used to improve the decisions made by investors and traders who rely on a more long term technical approach.
- Aaron Levitt gives reasons why putting money in US stocks is sound investment practise in 2015
- Traders use many approaches to measure returns and Ryan Fuhrmann explains why the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is one of the best
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
Stephen D. Simpson
- Stephen D Simpson analyses the circumstances surrounding the latest Euro bailout and the likely consequences of the decision by Germany to do so
- Rick Wright discusses current bond yields and in what way they are impacting the current Euro crisis