- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
Stephen D. Simpson
- Stephen D Simpson analyses the circumstances surrounding the latest Euro bailout and the likely consequences of the decision by Germany to do so
- Rick Wright discusses current bond yields and in what way they are impacting the current Euro crisis
- Gabe Velazquez explores the relationship between bonds and stocks as a means to determining overall market direction.
- Janet Shen discusses why China is still the best destination for those wishing to invest in equities and includes the types of assets that investors should be considering
- "Commitment of Traders Data" (COT) expert Floyd Upperman discusses the history and use of this powerful tool for Commodities Traders and how the introduction of a new variation of this can give an even clearer view of the overall market.
- An interview with an equities analyst giving a unique insight into the world of investment banking including market structure, hours worked, a typical day, seasonal influences and what is required to get into this industry.
11 Oct, 2009
in Interviews and 2 more
- Part of the learning process is for you to understand the different types of traders. In essence there are two, and these are a fundamental trader or a technical trader. For you to succeed as an online trader you must understand the differences.
12 Apr, 2009
in Getting Started and 2 more
- Ever wonder what makes a winning trader consistent? In my opinion that consistency is due to the trader having his own "edge" over other traders. This "edge" is what each trader must find for himself.
05 Apr, 2009
in Commodities and 2 more
- Should you ignore analysts on TV, the radio, the newspaper when it comes to investing, or does what they say influence the market direction?
21 Sep, 2008
in Equities and 2 more