- Michael Carr looks at the advantages and disadvantages of using Moving Average Envelopes and how they can be refined for greater effectiveness.
- Matt Blackman shows a number of ways in which market reversals can be better determined.
- Brandon Wendell shows how using "Gann Fans" can be used to show waves of a trend in different instruments and time frames.
- Gordon Philips gives reasons why the highly popular MACD indicator is less useful than that of candlesticks
- Robert Stammers explains how "Monte Carlos Analysis" is used to determine risk parameters and "what if" scenarios when developing trading or investment strategies
- Dima Vonko shows how Fundamental Analysis can be used to improve the decisions made by investors and traders who rely on a more long term technical approach.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson suggests ways in which "sounds" may influence trading and how to make use of this for better performance.
04 Sep, 2015
- T2W member DbPhoenix talks through the psychology of "fear" when trading and what can be done to address it.
28 Aug, 2015
- Michael White offers suggestions for improving discipline when trading.
21 Aug, 2015
- Jamie Saettele suggests ways in which stop orders can be determined based on the type of trader you are as opposed to a "one size fits all approach"