- Robert Stammers explains how "Monte Carlos Analysis" is used to determine risk parameters and "what if" scenarios when developing trading or investment strategies
- Dima Vonko shows how Fundamental Analysis can be used to improve the decisions made by investors and traders who rely on a more long term technical approach.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson suggests ways in which "sounds" may influence trading and how to make use of this for better performance.
04 Sep, 2015
- T2W member DbPhoenix talks through the psychology of "fear" when trading and what can be done to address it.
28 Aug, 2015
- Michael White offers suggestions for improving discipline when trading.
21 Aug, 2015
- Jamie Saettele suggests ways in which stop orders can be determined based on the type of trader you are as opposed to a "one size fits all approach"
- Joey Fundora shows how observing a "partial retrace" can be used to better determine the probability of a pivot point turn.
- Jamie Saettele explains how psychological tools can be used to help determine a market state and when it is likely to make a turn.
10 Jul, 2015
- Dima Vonko appraises the use of neural networks for trading including what they can and cannot do and how best to use them.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen offers beginners an understanding of 3 of the key market oscillators used in technical analysis.