- Day Trading the Dow Jones
Essentially, intraday trading is a tool of full-time traders. Traders who know how the market functions and have full knowledge of stocks and their day-to-day behaviour. Also, it is important that you have a massive risk appetite as the stocks move on the exponential rate which makes it capable of...
- Fibonacci Retracements on the Mini Dow
Hi. Should't it be "point B" in "the only place to do it would be with the uptrend from the last LL up to point A" in page 2? Sorry if I missunderstand. I've been in the market for 5 days.
LE. "point A" is correct because "Within an UP trend, you MUST always draw your Fib line starting...
- Is Trump The Next Reagan? Investors Better Brace Themselves
I heard about the stock rally that happened in Wall Street. Did you guys heard of the Trump Bump? Do you think the rally’s a good thing? How long do you think it will last?
- Commodity Day Trading - Special Patterns in the S&P500
Check this one
- The Impact of Crude Oil Futures on Trading the Dow
The findings still hold.