- Cory Mitchell explains the the Non Farm Payroll Report and suggests a way in which profits could be made trading it
- Simit Patel explains how to combine TA with FA and why it is important in your trading to do so and includes an example of a trade that did not work out as well as one that did
- Justin Kuepper explains the mechanics behind currency interventions and whether it is possible to profit by trading them
- Alan Saunders walks through the analysis to support, or otherwise, the view that the FTSE100 will double in value within the next 10 years
- Dr Kermit Zieg discusses an alternative to the traditional long term "buy and hold" of equities approach and why it can be much more beneficial
- James King explains why most traders will fail to be profitable and what can be done to turn this around.
- Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg suggests ways in which risk can be reduced when trading breakouts
Dr Brian Bloch
- Dr Brian Bloch demonstrates how statistical data can be manipulated to give a very different impression to that of reality and suggests ways in which this can be addressed.
27 Jan, 2012
in Money Markets
- David Allison explores the myth that higher risk leads to higher returns when trading a portfolio of stocks
- Kathleen Brooks explains how fundamental and technical analysis can be combined to help improve forex trading in the current high volatility markets being experienced as a result of the Euro crisis