- Robert Stammers give a detailed breakdown of why many traders fail in the forex market
- Kathleen Brooks offers practical advice on how to trade news in the forex market.
- Kathleen Brooks suggests trading approaches that can be used when price action is not matching fundamental analysis
- Rick Wright offers new traders advice on how to avoid over trading and suggests simple ways in which to achieve this
- Professor Brian Twomey explains what to look out for to avoid being scammed when you are new to forex trading
- Cory Mitchell explains the the Non Farm Payroll Report and suggests a way in which profits could be made trading it
- Simit Patel explains how to combine TA with FA and why it is important in your trading to do so and includes an example of a trade that did not work out as well as one that did
- Justin Kuepper explains the mechanics behind currency interventions and whether it is possible to profit by trading them
- James King explains why most traders will fail to be profitable and what can be done to turn this around.
- Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg suggests ways in which risk can be reduced when trading breakouts