- Sam Evans looks at how heatmaps, (which are traditionally used for stock trading), can also be of use to forex traders
- Kathleen Brooks discusses the impact that the ongoing geopolitical events are having on currency trading and offers suggestions for steering through the current uncertainties.
- Daniel Fahey concludes the discussion on why day trading is not the only option to becoming a successful trader.
- Daniel Fahey discusses why swing and position trading is often more effective than day trading in part one of this two part article
- Kathleen Brooks discusses ways in which trading Forex can still be profitable when there is no predominant trend
- Rick Wright explores the often discussed view that brokers deliberately take out stop loss orders and offers a way forward for reducing the frequency of this happening
- Kathleen Brooks takes a look at the recent and different actual results from those that were expected from fundamental analysis on the currency markets and advises on a way forward in the current climate
- Kathleen Brooks explores how inter-market analysis can benefit forex traders and includes some of the relationships that are seen between different trading instruments.
- Rick Wright discusses how correlations between different currency pairs can often give added confidence to taking a trade for both overnight and intra-day traders.
- Kathleen Brooks discusses using fundamental as well as technical analysis as a means to help reduce over-trading and suggests a number of steps in the journey to achieving this.
04 Feb, 2011
in Psychology and Forex