- Although Gold is currently reducing in price, Sean Lee gives reasons why it is still a valuable part of an investment portfolio
07 Aug, 2015
- Matt Blackman talks through how legendary trader Dan Zanger became a phenomenal trading success.
- Aaron Levitt gives reasons why putting money in US stocks is sound investment practise in 2015
- Elvis Picardo explains how it is possible to fix the rates even in a market the size of forex.
- Glenn Curtis talks through what to look for when a company announces good news that may indicate a time to sell
- Don Dawson runs through what you need to know to be able to work out how much margin is needed when trading commodity spreads.
12 Sep, 2014
in Commodities and Futures
- Dragan Lukic offers advice on selecting an appropriate broker when trading forex including the issues to consider before doing so
- Elvis Picardo explains how stock options can be used to offset risk when trading and includes practical examples of how this is achieved
18 Jul, 2014
in Options and Equities
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
- Rick Wright explains how the "Relative Strength" between currencies can be used to select which pair to trade