- Elvis Picardo explains how it is possible to fix the rates even in a market the size of forex.
- Glenn Curtis talks through what to look for when a company announces good news that may indicate a time to sell
- Don Dawson runs through what you need to know to be able to work out how much margin is needed when trading commodity spreads.
12 Sep, 2014
in Commodities and Futures
- Dragan Lukic offers advice on selecting an appropriate broker when trading forex including the issues to consider before doing so
- Elvis Picardo explains how stock options can be used to offset risk when trading and includes practical examples of how this is achieved
18 Jul, 2014
in Options and Equities
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
- Rick Wright explains how the "Relative Strength" between currencies can be used to select which pair to trade
- Adam Lemon discusses "Order Flow Trading" and advises on how this can be used to profitable effect
- Graham Blackmore talks through 7 key areas that often cause new forex traders to fail in their trading aspirations
- Robert Stammers give a detailed breakdown of why many traders fail in the forex market