- Okay, so it probably won't make you rich knowing more about option symbols than 99 percent of the non-professional options traders out there, but it will keep you from making mistakes when dealing with your broker, and in some circles, can make you a hit
- I've recently written about the popular strategies of Straddles and Strangles. For the most part, they were discussed from the long side. Obviously, there is another side to this story, and that is the short side, selling the Straddle or Strangle.
- In this article we go over three possible outcomes for a Bear Call spread at the expiry. Those scenarios involve the price of the underlying closing within the spread, above the sold call, and below the sold call.
- The first part of a two part look at Options and Covered Call Writing.
- This is the second part of the article on Covered Call Writing.
- Carley explains how options strategies can make you the 'House' instead of the gambler.
- In this article we will examine a specific case of a debit and a credit spread in order to point out that there is virtually very little difference between the two.
16 Mar, 2009
in Futures and Options
- We know there are American options and European options, but what about the "Greeks" and how do they fit into options trading?
- Josip Causic explains how to place stop orders for complex options trades such as the Iron Condor using one of the more popular trading platforms
- Following his earlier two part article on Options Trading, the author now gives an example of a recent real trade.