- Glenn Curtis cautions on what to consider when buying bonds to help avoid potential trading pitfalls.
- Sam Seiden gives reasons why Bonds are an important market to consider for anyone affected by interest rates.
- Randy Frederick gives a detailed analysis of different ways in which to determine risk and includes examples of how this may be quantified.
04 Nov, 2016
in Options and Futures
- Noble Drakoln discusses an alternative way to trade futures at lower cost than the traditional approach.
- Don Dawson runs through what you need to know to be able to work out how much margin is needed when trading commodity spreads.
12 Sep, 2014
in Commodities and Futures
- Gabe Velazquez explains the often misunderstood quarterly rollover occurrence for those wishing to trade futures contracts
- Don Dawson explains how fading gap trades without the knowledge of how Futures prices are settled each day could result in trading a gap that never existed.
- Don Dawson looks back over 24 years of trading and takes a look at an area where some confusion seems to be regarding the terminology of the session you are trading in and that there is a difference between night and day when it comes to trading!
- Don Dawson discusses why spread trading is suitable for those with small accounts and looking for lower risk trading and includes examples of how this style of trading can be used
- Sam Seiden explains why the Ten Year Treasury Note Futures is one of his favourite relatively low risk and highly liquid markets in which to trade and why it offers a good alternative to stocks.