- Michael Carr discusses the Darvas Box approach to trading and why it is still relevant in the markets of today.
- Joey Fundora shows how using multiple time frames can increase trading profits.
- Justin Kuepper gives a guide on how advanced Fibonacci patterns can be used in technical analysis trading
- Dima Vonko explains how Fibonacci studies may influence a market situation by the way in which they can influence traders.
- Prableen Bajpai covers the key areas for beginning traders to consider when engaging in scalping.
- Lee Bohl explains what to look for and how to manage the technical chart pattern commonly known as the "Double Bottom"
- Sam Evans discusses spread trading and how it offers lower risk opportunities than conventional directional trading.
- Bob Robertson explains why mental fitness is as important as any other aspect of a trading repertoire.
13 Mar, 2015
- Jean Folger runs through the key considerations for scenarios where an issue arises preventing the ability to close or protect open positions.
06 Mar, 2015
in Trading Systems
- Alan Farley explains how tape reading has changed and offers advice on how to make best use of it when intra-day trading.