Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how our "beliefs" can affect our ability to consistently trade profitably.
24 Mar, 2017
- Landon Whaley explains why "perceived" stock valuations are not the best measure for determining likely market direction.
- Glenn Curtis explains eight of the key factors to be considered for those engaged in the intra-day trading of US stocks.
- Sam Seiden gives reasons why Bonds are an important market to consider for anyone affected by interest rates.
- Russell Wayne explains what to look for when selecting equities for an overall profitable investment portfolio.
- Keith McCullough discusses whether President Trump is likely to make the US markets move in the same way that happened when President Reagan took office.
- Sam Evans explains how "Carry" trades work and shows how there are still opportunities for this type of trade even though it is less popular than it once was.
- Andrew Bezen shows beginners how Fibonacci can be used to enter and exit a trending market.
- Elvis Picardo compares the differences between "swing" and "day" trading and includes the requirements for engaging in each.
- Russ Allen shows how position traders can add oil to their long term asset portfolio.