- Shobhit Seth explains what is needed to make it as a Quant trader.
23 May, 2018
in Trading Careers
- Alan Farley discusses an approach to trading the S&P 500.
Mark P. Cussen
- Mark Cussen discusses the different types of "stop" order and which to use depending on what a trader is wanting to achieve.
- Russ Allen explains why exercising options is rarely of benefit and suggests an approach for how best to trade them.
- Ken Hawkins explains the behavioural tendencies that allow losses to run and what is needed to help address the issue.
27 Apr, 2018
in Money Management
- Rande Howell explains why our psychology is often at odds with what is needed to be a successful trader and how to address the issue.
20 Apr, 2018
- Cory Mitchell shows how adapting a day trading strategy can work when markets undergo a change.
- Shobhit Seth cautions on the perils of trading low liquidity stocks.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how to address the issue of not following your own trading rules.
30 Mar, 2018
- Jasper Lawler explains why volatility is good for profitable trading.