Are you a good trader?

simonbet

Hi guys, I am looking for a good trader for management good accounts. I use to manage accounts as a trader, but I got bored of loosing. Now my business is to find traders for managing accounts of my clients.
I have some accounts now, If you are interested, send me email and I will tell you requirements.

When you say "good trader", what are you exactly expecting?
There are traders who use insane drawdowns and get you over 20% returns a month, but will eventually blow up your account in a couple of months. And on the other hand there are regulated wealth managers, who have solid MAM and PAMM accounts with regulated brokers who use really good risk assessment measures, and have consistent stats of over 5 years.
However, the returns a month will never exceed 5-10% tops realistically.
I work with regulated fund managers with an AUM exceeding $20 Million $, but they offer realistic results of 25-35% per annum.
So you need to determine your requirement, before looking for a Fund manager for your clients.

Hi guys, I am looking for a good trader for management good accounts. I use to manage accounts as a trader, but I got bored of loosing. Now my business is to find traders for managing accounts of my clients.
I have some accounts now, If you are interested, send me email and I will tell you requirements.

What are you looking for ? as a little vague

Sounds fishy... Are you looking for Fx leads, mr. Smart Guy?

Hi guys, account of 500k Eur, my investor requirements are:
20% profit/month
10% DD max.
commission 20% of profit

Interested, send me a private message, please.

The definition of a good trader is very vague, as traders have different goals and aims. If you are trading for your own, that you may be a good trader if you make profits and never blow up your deposit. But if you're trading in investment fund, that creterias may be other.I may suggest never set task as "make as much profit as possible" and set the main goal as "don't lose the deposit". That's enough for the beginning.
Indeed and the corollary of your advice is to cut losses short and let profitable trades continue to gain. This basic principle often hits into a hard wall of emotional barriers.

Sounds good to me , I need the AGB of your
firm. I got 10 years experiance in CFD and
Futurestrading. I trade Dow,Dax, Hangseng,
24 hours long. At this time my performance
is low until february. Like a bear in the winter is sleeping.......

Have a nice day

Stefan James Steines

A few years back I was always Looking for decent clients .....can’t be bothered now as invariably they get too involved and try to move goalposts ......

good hunting though ...trade2win has a decent bunch of people here

N

my advice to being a good trader is "dont lose money" ...........

that seems to work for profitable traders ...........ahem

Hi. We can manage your accounts professionally. Please give more details.

Is it a good strategy to give our account to others to manage it? Need expert opinion?

in order to me, the good trader is a trader who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly most of the time , actually who are real professional in trading we considered them as good traders. that's all.

in order to me, the good trader is a trader who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly most of the time , actually who are real professional in trading we considered them as good traders. that's all.
I agree with you.

It seems to me that you can call a good trader who has a good income.
Well I think even a good trader's income can be low at times. The markets are too volatile to handle sometimes and if a trader's income falls, that does not mean that he's not a good trader.

I intend to be, I lack more experience and analysis, but I am on the right track, with the diciplin I have, I am sure I will be

In general, the question is very difficult. This conclusion can be made only on the basis of the analysis of your work. Only the results can speak for themselves)
results never lies , may be its your answer , but in there sometime professional traders make losses unfortunately , so this logic always cant be accurate.

the significant worsen mistake that you talking about , i consider this as miracle mistake , it happens lots of time during trading , i think there is no one who never faced this kind of problem.

You can be a good trader, but one bad trade can significantly worsen the results of long work.
So true. We need to be extremely careful about confident about the trades we intend to place and for that we can always refer to our trading plan.

learning attitude is mostly positive sign for become a successful trader , because there is nothing 100% in there and no way to stop learning in spite of passing a very long time , its a continues process