Xpertrader - Fraud Squad investigating Chris Pay

I never "invested" in any of Chris's schemes, and have no sympathy for anyone who did - the claims were too unrealistic and his arguments did not add up.

However, in Chris's defence, he has developed a very comprehensive charting programme, which I purchased about five years ago and have had several free upgrades since. He was also untill recently providing an extensive live feed - all major indices, futures, uk stocks, commodities and currencies for about £60.00 per month. I ran this alongside e-signal for a couple of months and could not detect much difference in speed.

It is a pity Chris didnt stick with supplying these tools, instead of getting greedy and making rash promises. Maybe he really believed he could turn 10,000 into 1 million, as promised in one of the emails I recieved- but anyone else who did and lost their money only has themselves to blame.

I have had dealings with Chris Paye (who IS the man behind Xpertrader) and would be interested to contact anyone who has had dealings with him over the last 2 years. I have extensive knowledge of what has happened and am not really comfortable publishing it openly on this forum. To my knowledge Chris Paye has not been convicted of fraud. (as at 14:30 on 2 July 2004.) Please email me privately.

Busybiz said:
I have had dealings with Chris Paye (who IS the man behind Xpertrader) and would be interested to contact anyone who has had dealings with him over the last 2 years. I have extensive knowledge of what has happened and am not really comfortable publishing it openly on this forum. To my knowledge Chris Paye has not been convicted of fraud. (as at 14:30 on 2 July 2004.) Please email me privately.

Hi,
I have had quite normal dealings as a supplier to them and have no reason to think that there is anything wrong (but cannot vouch for the software as I have not used it). If you think I should know more before making further supplies please let me know..

RE CCP

Please email me soonest.

Phil

truffleman said:
Hi,
I have had quite normal dealings as a supplier to them and have no reason to think that there is anything wrong (but cannot vouch for the software as I have not used it). If you think I should know more before making further supplies please let me know..

For anyone who is interested... Mr Chris Pay was found guilty on all charges. He has been released on bail and sentencing will take place in the New Year.

Thank You.

Interested to know what he gets. (Did they wish him a Happy Xmas lol).

BTW : Hope eveyone has a prosperous new year, Richard...

I Have Ideas About Making Money Its A Prooven Evidence But I Dont Know How To Go Forward Whenever I Tried I Cant Move On, I Have Been Trading For Ages And It Went So Well.
But Now I Want To Advance To The Next Level, And Thats Where I Keep Getting Stuck. I Am Full Of Ideas If I Tell Whoever Wants To Join Me They Will Be Amazed.!! I Dont Want To Charge Any Fees Or Anything, All I Need Is A Business Partner, Perhaps Some Capital And Guidance From A Big Fella!! Father Figures Confidence!!
Please Help!!

goodmen55 said:
I Have Ideas About Making Money Its A Prooven Evidence But I Dont Know How To Go Forward Whenever I Tried I Cant Move On, I Have Been Trading For Ages And It Went So Well.
But Now I Want To Advance To The Next Level, And Thats Where I Keep Getting Stuck. I Am Full Of Ideas If I Tell Whoever Wants To Join Me They Will Be Amazed.!! I Dont Want To Charge Any Fees Or Anything, All I Need Is A Business Partner, Perhaps Some Capital And Guidance From A Big Fella!! Father Figures Confidence!!
Please Help!!

Whats With The Capitalization?

rgsharp said:
Thank You.

Interested to know what he gets. (Did they wish him a Happy Xmas lol).

BTW : Hope eveyone has a prosperous new year, Richard...

Christopher Pay appeared for sentence on 19 February, received 2 years imprisonment on each charge CONCURRENT, and each sentence was then SUSPENDED for 2 years. Seems there is no cell free for fraudsters. There will be confiscation/compensation hearings against him in April.

OKPAY® trademark registered in the European Union

OKPAY Company Receives Registered Trademark for OKPAY® in the European Union.

OKPAY Inc., a rapidly growing payment processing and financial service, announced that the company has received a registered European Community Trade Mark from Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (Trade Marks & Designs) – OHIM for the company’s OKPAY® brand. The January 2nd, 2012 issuance of OHIM serial number 010083764 grants OKPAY exclusive Europe-wide rights to use the mark on or in connection with electronic wallet services, credit card transactions, and other financial operations.

In addition to our service mark registered with the United States our company has obtained legal protection of its name in territory of the European Union. From now all our services worldwide will be proudly presented under the registered service mark OKPAY®.

What has this got to do with this thread?

Or are you spamming?

Regards
Richard.