Wow spread betting is fun:)

Lennon263

Hello guys I am new to this world of SB I was a roullete player retired last week after finding from my friend spread betting. I find SB easier compared to roullete cause the markets are influenced by phsychology, it will be a matter of finding out what the concious of the market will be. Made £794 on demo account today when italy 40 was 1585 felt like sex:D

When I came to the forum yesterday some of you where talking about systems in SB l do m
not understand this, I thought INFORMATION was money in this business. If you know the inside you are inside, if you do not know the inside you are outside. Spanish markets will be down tomorrow, an airline just collapsed cancelled 200 flights so all of you who went to africa using this airline good luck coming back.

Any know where l can get good info please comment. What is these systems you talk about?

Will be best trader!!

you teach me how to make money at roulette and Ill show you how to trade,do we have a deal. Id happily play roulette for 4 hrs a day and make money,happy days,no stress

you teach me how to make money at roulette and Ill show you how to trade,do we have a deal. Id happily play roulette for 4 hrs a day and make money,happy days,no stress

ok its a deal lol if you have a fast calculative mind you will find it easy. If you know the rotor speed and ball speed you know which area the ball will drop

I have also just started last night with a 10 pence per point bet, lost like £30 in a few hours tho lol

I will share this which is quite interesting :) search "Recorded future", read the article about it on wired magazine might give you an idea on how it works (not sure if I am allow to post link)

I have a question if someone can answer please? I know you can set stop loss and limit but there doesn't seems to be a way to order what position to get in? I am using IG index

I have also just started last night with a 10 pence per point bet, lost like £30 in a few hours tho lol

I will share this which is quite interesting :) search "Recorded future", read the article about it on wired magazine might give you an idea on how it works (not sure if I am allow to post link)

I have a question if someone can answer please? I know you can set stop loss and limit but there doesn't seems to be a way to order what position to get in? I am using IG index

Which one did you bet on? Go for italy and Spain those markets will go down big time tomorrow.

you last question is good l was trying to do the same in cmc markets. Is there a sb site which offers african markets? Rio tinto will make gains tomorrow.

Was just messing round with the GBP/USD pair to get a feel :)

Actually, I just find out is the "order to open" tab on IG index, stupid me not watching the tutorial lol
IG offer African markets as well :)

Last edited:
SB is very easy to pick up, that makes it comfortable for new starters, and the capital requirements are very low. Also, it is easy to reason that as all the news on this country or that currency or this company is negative, so its price is obviously going to go down. And oil's in short supply so is going to go up, and gold will go up whenever any government starts banging its war drums.

I just can't understand why we are not all millionaires.

SB is very easy to pick up, that makes it comfortable
for new starters, and the capital requirements are very low. Also, it is easy to reason that as all the news on this country or that currency or this company is negative, so its price is obviously going to go down. And oil's in short supply so is going to go up, and gold will go up whenever any government starts banging its war drums.

I just can't understand why we are not all millionaires.

Me too i just can't understand this... made £116 on EUR/USD demo account of course.

Anyone hear about a japanese guy who made a bet on japanese stocks to rise, he went for lunch the earthquake hit japan and when he came back he was -11 000 000 did not put stop order.

Me too i just can't understand this... made £116 on EUR/USD demo account of course.

Anyone hear about a japanese guy who made a bet on japanese stocks to rise, he went for lunch the earthquake hit japan and when he came back he was -11 000 000 did not put stop order.

An expensive Kobe steak as it turned out.....:mad:

If OP was a successful roulette player prior to trying Spread Betting, I'd say he should initially avoid trading forums.

OP is coming to the markets with a view point and an understanding of gambling that differs to practically all traders and I'd guess that because of his unique background he should possibly try approaching the markets through trying his own methods as he may bring something new to the table that us regular traders are unable to due to the sometimes damaging psychology that pre-exists in the trading community.

Just a thought, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Like most of us, I took many losses in my early days of trading and I've got to say that some of those losses could have been avoided were I not influenced by bad advice from trading forums, but on the flip side it has to be said, T2W does seem to have a relatively successful trading community compared to various other trading forums.

As an analogy it's a bit like when Rolls Royce would'nt employ Mechanic's that previously worked at other garages, they'd only take on unskilled workers and train them up to their liking to avoid bad habits.