The World Economical Situation.

Vinny64

15 2
US Economical Situation
U.S. stocks had ended slightly lower on Tuesday after a rally throughout the day. Through Tuesday, the S&P 500 is up nearly 19 percent from its March 23 low. It’s still more than 21 percent below its high, reached on Feb. 19.
images (16).jpg

Moreover, There are three important questions that, we need to know and need to be answered about U.S. financial stabilization policies in today’s financial and economic situation. Where do financial stabilization policies fit into the overall set of policy responses? What has been done so far? And what more needs to be done? And, to be clear, financial stabilization policies include monetary policy, emergency liquidity policies, and financial stability, or macro-prudential, policies.
Another Economy
Moreover, France's CAC 40 index dropped 1.5% to 4,371 after the national central bank said the economy was in recession and was estimated to have contracted by 6% in the first quarter. Germany's DAX slipped 0.9% to 10,265 and Britain's FTSE 100 shed 1.2% to 5,638. U.S. shares appeared set for small gains, with the futures for the Dow industrials and the S&P 500 up 0.5%.

The situations of the china
The Chinese city at the heart of the global pandemic, Wuhan, reopened Wednesday after 76 days in lockdown. Elsewhere, the economic, political and psychological toll of fighting the new coronavirus grew increasingly clear and more difficult to bear.

Attachments

Nuadarne

86 10
The coronavirus outbreak has damaged the world economy significantly. I think that's banal, but it's significantly to understand to make a future prognoses. While most people stay at home, the economy is on the fall down, but most economists foresee that economy will be on the fast revival. The US, along with the EU and the China commies are planning to fill the markets with the trillions of dollars, euro and renminbi. So, that is great expectations that in the forecoming 2-3 months the demand will be great again and economy will rock :)
P. S. There's also negative scenario, featured, for example on HBR, but I dont think it can come to life. As on my own, the recession is decreasenly unlikely, seems we're on top.

marcela 2020

70 2
According to the UN, the economy could shrink by 3.2% due to the pandemic and led to great resection after the major depreciation. What do you think?

Burige

22 0
Based on the latest news, we can say that the situation is indeed being gradually equalized.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,336 1,498
The Rothchilds, Buffet and the switched on crowd will have been out of the markets in Jan/Feb and are already back in again I expect.
Same ole story of winners and losers. I hope you guys made some money out of the virus nonsense.

chartmans

3 0
Due to this pandemic, the world's economy has been affected so much and is going through a very hard time. It will take a long way to go back to normal conditions and stand up again. But it is really important to be united at this time and follow all the rules so as to stabilise the economy. Due to all this, the forex market is so volatile and uncertain. Hope things become normal soon.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,055 1,180
Due to this pandemic, the world's economy has been affected so much and is going through a very hard time. It will take a long way to go back to normal conditions and stand up again. But it is really important to be united at this time and follow all the rules so as to stabilise the economy. Due to all this, the forex market is so volatile and uncertain. Hope things become normal soon.

I believe you're right, which notionally makes sense - how the heck can the world be going through a major business lockdown and an economic crisis with no impact on "normal" forex price behaviour?

But how to quantify this is tricky. Apart from anything else, there's not universal agreement on what is a trend. Or how to gauge and measure "normal" market conditions.

To get some handle on this I have looked at the last 13 weeks' bars in comparison with the 50EMA and the 200EMA. Ordinarily, it might be expected that most weekly bars opening above the EMA would rise, and most weekly bars opening below the EMA would fall. At worst the ratio should be 50:50, if price behaviour were fully random.

In fact, across the 28 important pairs over the last 13 weeks, only 45% of weekly bars followed this guideline in comparison with the 50EMA, and only 44% relating to the 200EMA. So it follows that the majority of pairs are moving counter to what TA would tell us in this context. Not a great time to be trying to develop forex trading skills.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,055 1,180
PS: For the same 13 weeks period last year, the percentage of weekly bars that followed the 50EMA was dead-on 50%.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,336 1,498
Looking at the abilities of the current world leadership I would say we are in trouble.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock